Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed? Empty Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed?

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 01:20

Hello Everyone,

I am having problem with these 2 items from the sims exchange:

1. Casa della Danze link to file: here

and

2. Monte Vista Vineyards link to file: here

I have downloaded them and tried to install like all the other packs from the site, but the error about the update occurs.

I then tried to use the decrapify method (decrapify area) by LadyEldi but the error still occurs.

I was wondering if someone would be so kind to check these files on their games?

Thx a lot for any tips.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed? Empty Re: Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Dec 2012, 13:06

Hello,

We've been having that exact problem with some downloads from the exchange. It's not sure what's causing it. When you open the page, does it say anywehre that you don't have the content needed to use the download? Next to the picture where it says "contains.."
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed? Empty Re: Sims 3 exchange items - decrapify needed?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 16:32

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

We've been having that exact problem with some downloads from the exchange. It's not sure what's causing it. When you open the page, does it say anywehre that you don't have the content needed to use the download? Next to the picture where it says "contains.."

Hello LadyEldi, thanks for the answer.

Indeed, when I retried them again, I read the error closer. First I though it is just the same generic one meaning its encrypted but it seems not.

Maybe its something wrong with the person who exported these lots? No idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 20 Dec 2012, 12:02

Hello,

I really don't know either. There is something going on. At some point, I uploaded a sim to create an avatar on sims3.com. Then when this issue started to show up I decided to test the issue with that particular sims3pack since I uploaded it myself and got the same error.. go figure.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top