Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] Empty Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 17:11

Hi!

Okay, I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to CCs and stuff, but I just downloaded Sunlit Tides .sims3pack from G4TW's mediafire account and I was wondering, is it completely okay to install the file (decrapified) on my game? Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] 2830496658

I have the retail version of the base game and Supernatural EP running on a Mac OSX 10.6.8... I have installed a few mods and custom content from other sites and some from the TS3 store and they work fine.... So i'm not really sure how installing a decrapified world would turn out in my game? Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] 1490881299

I had a really hard time before I got my game running and encountered a lot of problems so I'm really trying to be careful with this one... Don't want to mess it up and have to start over from scratch again.
So if anybody could just enlighten me on this one, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks! Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] 1577371209 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Dec 2012, 23:18

I don't see why it would impact your game negatively. I will estimate that you have a 98% chance of not encountering errors with the world itself (the saunas and stuff might be a different story.)

You can consult this guide for proper installation instructions, if you need to confirm for yourself:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_TS3_Packs

Back to top Go down

Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I install decrapified worlds on a retail game (Mac)? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 03:41

Alright! Thanks so much for the help! Very Happy Will try it out and install it today... Hopefully everything works out fine... I'll just come back here if I run into any problems. Thanks again! bounce rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 07:40

Sure thing. We'll be here Smile

Happy sims-ing~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Dec 2012, 15:34

I installed it and it's working! bounce cheers Zero problems with the installation nor the gameplay. So excited for this!

Thank you!!! You guys are awesome! Very Happy Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top