Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs Empty sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 22:22

Hello there,
For christmas i got the legit base game of sims 3
I have downloaded all of your expansions packs and have used the ultimate fix crack on them as you have suggested.
Since doing that I have opened the game and when trying to update the game as step 11 suggests the game advises me to update ts3sp02_7.3.2.011021_update.exe which i have no idea what it is although my game is up to date that 1.42 thing well anyway i clicked on it and for it to update and nothing happens and on top of that only fast lane stuff and outdoor living stuff is highlighted at the bottom as if it is installed and all the other are darker although they are installed too.
Some extra information that you might need is that i have installed orgin and signed up plus synced the game on there, i've now tried to repeat the ultimate fix process twice the first time it said when launching please insert seasons disc and now it wont open as previously mentioned please help ive been trying to sort it all afternoon!

Back to top Go down

sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs Empty Re: sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 07:18

Hmm, this happened to me once when I didn't install all the expansions and base game in the same folder. Also, did you do the "install base game>update then install WA>update", that is install and update in proper order?

If the expansions are highlighted, you can use this mod and use TS3W.exe in the bin folder to execute. If you're unsure about how to use mods, refer to this. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs Empty Re: sims wont open or recognize my expansion packs

Post by Admin Sat 29 Dec 2012, 21:42

Hello,

Do step 2 first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
After that open your launcher. Can you confirm your icons showing up again?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 30 Dec 2012, 10:52

Univoid wrote: Also, did you do the "install base game>update then install WA>update", that is install and update in proper order?

Hello,

That's not needed, the game works the same way regardless of your installation order.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top