Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 problems.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 problems.[SOLVED] Empty 3 problems.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 19:20

alright, first problem! Very Happy
So i downlaoded all the cc from your mediafire page. It took about 40 minutes to install. then i launched the game. everything went perfect. almost no lag, no CAS problems. nothing. then i turned off the game for the night so i could make some blueprints for my boss. i woke up at. noticing it was early i decided to finish the blueprints. once that was done i had some time left. so i went to go play with my family, the sparrows. but as soon as it gets to the EA logo, the game freezes. i dont understand, it worked fine last night. if there is a program to see if and what cc is corrupted, that would be great. i did get the game to play a little but i crashed as soon as i loaded my family.
EIT! uninstalled everything. reinstalled what i wanted

Problem 2. alright, i have every EP and SP on your website. except world adventures. why? it tells me that world adventures has to have the same regional code as my base Sims 3. i entered it as America. why its not working? i dont know. i would like ikt fixed because unlike most people, WA is my favorite EP.

Problem 3
in the sims 3 pets, whenever i make a cat or dog or horse, the muzzle glitches out and almost flies across the screen. ill give it a screenshot once i can enter my game 3 problems.[SOLVED] 2279017149

Last edited by lolmax123 on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 20:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

3 problems.[SOLVED] Empty Re: 3 problems.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 20:13

fixed no 1. but now game is extremly laggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 06:36

#2 can be fixed using https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8929-registry-helper - just set the base game and World Adventures to the same number on the SKU, doesn't matter what it is as long as they're the same

#3 Sounds like a graphics card issue, try updating your drivers. This is common when one of several things is happening, some examples: 1) your graphics drivers are outdated 2) your graphics card isn't supported by the software 3) your graphics card is wearing out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 15:32

hexorcist wrote:#2 can be fixed using https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8929-registry-helper - just set the base game and World Adventures to the same number on the SKU, doesn't matter what it is as long as they're the same

#3 Sounds like a graphics card issue, try updating your drivers. This is common when one of several things is happening, some examples: 1) your graphics drivers are outdated 2) your graphics card isn't supported by the software 3) your graphics card is wearing out

my graphics card is probrally wearing out, but i get a new one soon

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:52

Hello,

Problem 2 can also be solved by opening the installation guide and following the directions to change the SKU version.
As for problem number 3, please look at your in game graphics options and see whether advanced rendering is turned on or off. If it's off, turn it on.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 02:47

this is solved. i can stick it out for number 2. have a nuce day

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 26 Jan 2013, 12:41

Hello,

Have a nice day too Smile
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)