Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install expantions,if i have the original base game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install expantions,if i have the original base game? Empty How to install expantions,if i have the original base game?

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 10:12

Hello everyone,
i have installed the original basic game, sims 3 and late night..i downloaded from this site some expansions(seasons,pets and town life stuff)how to install these expansions?please helpme.thank you:) How to install expantions,if i have the original base game? 2830496658

Back to top Go down

How to install expantions,if i have the original base game? Empty Re: How to install expantions,if i have the original base game?

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:41

thank you for your answer.i will tell you what happened exactly.I downloaded sims 3 from origin-ea games because i have installed it again before one a year ago.i updated it to 1.47.i played with it,with no problem.Yesterday,before your answer i installed seasons.i used seasons's update 1.42.but it didn't work because 1.42 is older version than 1.47.Then,i wanted to use the seasons's crack but the bin(sims 3) is empty.appeared a message which told me to insert original seasons cd.so,your instructions are ok about me?Smile

Back to top Go down

How to install expantions,if i have the original base game? Empty Re: How to install expantions,if i have the original base game?

Post by invalidusername Tue 22 Jan 2013, 18:59

To place the crack when using an origin downloaded game, you're going to look for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin" instead of Electronic Arts.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:05

It's ok.You are right.Thank you.So,i am going to follow these steps,but i am going to place the crack to the Bin(as you say)or i am going to place the crack only,will be ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 23 Jan 2013, 20:51

Hello,

Just re-do step 3 and 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

But copy the crack to this folder instead of the folder that's described in step 4: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 16:07

Thank you very much:)When i try it,i will inform you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Jan 2013, 21:16

Hello,

Please do so, we'll be waiting for the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top