Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 00:04

First topic message reminder :

I have all the expansions and stuff packs (except Katy Perry, of course) installed. Today when I installed 70s 80s 90s stuff, after installation and cracking, everything from Generations to 70s 80s 90s was grayed out in the launcher. I used the ultimate fix, following all the instructions including the manual patch. Now my launcher is giving me the version 0.0.0 with the error message.

Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Captur11

I tried using the registry helper, to no avail. I've been playing the cracked games for awhile now and I've run into problems before, but not this one. Anything you know of that I can do to avoid a complete reinstall?

Back to top Go down

Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:25

Yep on both accounts. The damn commas in the name screw with things a bit. If you want a quick fix, delete the Katy Perry tree and the 70s etc tree that does NOT have commas. That should get you up and running... I hope.

After you do that, if you do it, the red X will reappear beside 70s etc Stuff in the Registry Helper. Ignore it.

Back to top Go down

Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Newer Expansions not showing up/ 0.0.0 [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:36

ermahgerd! Fixed. I don't know what it was, but it was one of those keys I deleted that did it. Thank you so very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:38

No problem. Thanks for helping me test the Registry Helper - issues you pointed out have already been fixed Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top