Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Sep 2012, 16:28

hanzabing01 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

That's not a save game. If you have a registered game, they give you 2 options. If you use the "Add to game" button, the launcher opens and it installs right away. You can also opt to save the sims3pack to your pc and install it manually. That's what the "save file" does.

ahh i get it.. thx alot..

You're welcome.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 08:22

Thank you SO much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 21:19

WhitePath wrote:Hello!

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

Let's begin!

4) When the new page loaded, press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad )

I love you Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi
Thank you so much! I finally can download from there! Yipeee! Worked like a charm! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 11:48

this is AWEGASM!! never thought of this, and now i can download a bunch of free stuff Hammertime THANK YOU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:51

at first had a hard time trying to figure the steps out ...... again thank you so much for the helpful trick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 12:33

It does nothing for me! I dont know what to do anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 15 Sep 2012, 21:06

danijel0609 wrote:It does nothing for me! I dont know what to do anymore.

You are always welcome to open a topic Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 22:57

I just can't downoad anything. I tried all you posted but nothing. Some help please...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Sep 2012, 08:47

danijel0609 wrote:I just can't downoad anything. I tried all you posted but nothing. Some help please...

Hello,

Just go back and read carefully, look at the pictures, also look at other pages in this topic for more clarification.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2012, 09:14

i did. I spent 2 hours yesterday. Going through every single post in this topc to see what i'am doing wrong, it just wont download.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Sep 2012, 09:25

Hello,

If you're still having trouble, open a topic and we'll see how we can help you do this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2012, 13:07

WhitePath wrote:Hello!

What you need:

Let's begin!

4) When the new page loaded, press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad )

I love you Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Do you know that i registered in this site only to tell you THANK YOU (:
but sometimes when i write Sims3Pack nothing appears to me Sad
So what is the wrong ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 09:19

OMG THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to find some of the stuff on the forums where I can download them. I was about to give up when I found this. Nice eye! Lol. Very Happy

Note: you can use any browser to do this.

@ cuteme
This is a bit outdated, I think. Left clicking (or right) doesn't let you access "view source." I assume you are using right click > inspect element? If so, try hitting the wrench in the top right, going to tools, and using the "view source" in there. When you type in "sims3pack" you will see it highlighted in orange. Hope this helps! Very Happy

Last edited by leviathan1993 on Tue 18 Sep 2012, 09:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decided to help someone)

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:46

Err yeah, should be Right Click, and then make sure your not over the image when you do, or else you won't get it either, do it on a side of the page. Where you see the background page.

Also I know in the Google Chrome Beta it has "View Page Source" instead of just "View Source". Not sure with the current development of Chrome tho.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 19 Sep 2012, 09:22

Yeah it's "view page source". If you get "inspect element", but not "view (page) source", you're on the image. Pick a part of the background to do this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 19 Sep 2012, 17:20

WhitePath wrote:

OP said Left click, so are they left-handed, or does Left click work for some (non-left handed people) or they have a mix-up on directions?
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Sep 2012, 18:35

t2sink wrote:
WhitePath wrote:

OP said Left click, so are they left-handed, or does Left click work for some (non-left handed people) or they have a mix-up on directions?
Hello,

And you didn't understand that they meant "Right-click" ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 19 Sep 2012, 20:47

Admin wrote:
t2sink wrote:
WhitePath wrote:

Hello,

I was confused when I saw it say left click since that doesn't bring up the info panel.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 19 Sep 2012, 20:51

t2sink wrote:
Admin wrote:
t2sink wrote:
WhitePath wrote:

Hello,

I was confused when I saw it say left click since that doesn't bring up the info panel.
I see... you were confused.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 02:54

what to do with sim3packs? :I ive been wandering for a long time, and havent found any file in data files :C

EDIT: Nvm found out you can just click on them and they add themselves into the game :I Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Sep 2012, 08:07

does this trick still works to now? i tried downloading some sims but page says APACHE Error.. I manage to download some things from here before, but i dunno if it still works now.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 20 Sep 2012, 19:25

I just tried it, and it worked fine, besides the point it seemed to be loading really slowly.

If you have a error with their website it seems like it redirects you a login page, but they might have had a server issue when you tried.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 10:54

Does game have to be on??? And when i found code and put it in the search then what??? Please help me!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 21 Sep 2012, 17:52

No the game doesn't need to be on.

In the address bar, but make sure you copy the link between the "'s so you see the following, (Which a number change at least), And make sure you have it more copied like the bottom one without the " on either side.
"http://llnw.thesims3.com/6429150.Sims3Pack"

http://llnw.thesims3.com/6429150.Sims3Pack

And then once you have the bottom one copied, open a new tab in your browser, and paste it into your address bar and hit enter.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 23:25

It works!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:14

LMAO your awesome !

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 6 Empty :'(

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 08:29

I cannot install the one i downloaded. it says that I need an software to update to be able to downloaded it.hmmp..hows that?

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top