Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:39

Hi, when I tried to search the Sims3Pack, no found.
Please help.  Wat.

//EDIT

Oh I just watched the video and helped me. Thank you so much for this!  How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 18:44

I registered just to tell you thank you.
Since the exchange is a bunch of butts who don't let you register the same game twice, and I lost my email entirely along with my password, I can't get the downloads the legit way. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jul 2015, 12:38

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Hdh11

This is what happens most of the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 06 Jul 2015, 16:35

mahabader wrote:

This is what happens most of the time.
Hi,

Looking at the link, you're on the category page, NOT on the item page.
Please look through all the other comments posted in this thread - since this issue has been mentioned more than once - or just watch the video in the opening post. That one also describes this issue somewhere near the end.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Oct 2015, 09:06

Totally needed this! Thank you so much for this trick. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Nov 2015, 13:07

Didn't think they'd just have link to download there. Says a lot about team that works on Sims games.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:36

Just out of interest, I tested it again, and it still works. Very Happy  And about this here:

urmom wrote:Didn't think they'd just have link to download there. Says a lot about team that works on Sims games.

From a technical side, that measure may indeed not be as elaborate as e.g. the firewalls and other security measures which the likes of CIA or the FBI employ in their internal networks. But given the fact that EA doesn't (directly) make any money from these "Exchange items", why should they put more effort into this (if viewed from a purely cost vs. benefit-centered perspective) ? There is no economic reason or necessity for any advanced security measures on the site which safely block un-authorized downloads.

Or maybe they simply do not care enough, to implement the necessary changes on the site. Either way, it's good for the fans.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 04:48

How about the items that needed simpoints? Can we download them too? I need the hairstyles, they looks so awesome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 05:50

Edin ElDi wrote:
ShawtySims wrote:Is there any way to download futured items free (those you have to pay with sim points)
Thank you! Smile

There is: Mediafire

@Edin, the link is.......

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 New_pi13

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 May 2016, 07:56

Oh! Well that's a really old link. You can go here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 May 2016, 08:16

Okay, thank you!   Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 May 2016, 12:28

You're welcome Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Empty NOT WORKING HELP

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2016, 15:43

I know no one has posted here in a while, but I cannot for the life of me get the last step done. Paste the link where? I can't even read the link! Let alone where it goes. 

Please someone help me. What am I doing wrong? The video is no longer there. Can anyone help me?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 14 Sep 2016, 21:41

SherlocksTwin wrote:I know no one has posted here in a while, but I cannot for the life of me get the last step done. Paste the link where? I can't even read the link! Let alone where it goes. 

Please someone help me. What am I doing wrong? The video is no longer there. Can anyone help me?

Hello and welcome to the forum @SherlocksTwin,

Once you get the URL containing the .sims3pack-portion, you simply copy/paste that URL into your browser mask. Just as if you were trying to visit some site. If you copyied/pasted the correct URL, the download of the item should start automatically in your browser. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2016, 23:01

Oh wow, thank you so much! I get it now. Smile

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 10 Empty Download from Sims 3 Exchange FREE How-To

Post by Guest Fri 28 Jun 2019, 10:31

This topic has already been posted once, however I found the instructions just a little hard to understand. I figured I'd re-post with some GIFS and hopefully easier to follow instructions for anyone else who also may not have understood how to download from the sims 3 exchange without an account.

This is done using Google Chrome btw so I suggest you use that as I am not sure how to do it using another browser since chrome is the only one I use.

Step 1 - Once you are on the page with the lot, world, item, whatever of what you would like to download simply right click on the side of the page and then click on where it says "view page source" GIF here ---->View Page Source 

Step 2 - Then click on the 3 dots at the top of your chrome toolbar and select "find" In the pop up box type in "sims3pack" without the quotes.
GIF here ----> Search sims3pack

Step 3 - Once found simply highlight where it says "https://" ...ending with "sims3pack" - example - https://lvlt.thesims3.com/3110253.Sims3Pack
Once highlighted you can either right click on it and select "Go to..." or just copy it and paste it into a new tab. The file should then automatically begin downloading as seen in this GIF here ----> Preview Download

P.S. make sure not to accidentally highlight the quotation marks as it won't open anything.

I hope this helps for anyone who wasn't sure how to do it or for anyone who didn't already know about it Smile

Happy Simming Very Happy Razz

Gatekeeper Edit: merged, as I didn't necessarily want to have a secondary thread about the method, though I will edit the opening post and link to this new one here, for the .gifs. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top