Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 18:14

LMAO your awesome !

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Empty :'(

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 08:29

I cannot install the one i downloaded. it says that I need an software to update to be able to downloaded it.hmmp..hows that?

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:44

marcelyn99 wrote:I cannot install the one i downloaded. it says that I need an software to update to be able to downloaded it.hmmp..hows that?
Hello,

Try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 14:26

Admin wrote:
marcelyn99 wrote:I cannot install the one i downloaded. it says that I need an software to update to be able to downloaded it.hmmp..hows that?
Hello,

Try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error

I tried this too, but even after following all the steps of the ''Decrapify'' thing, it still says that it couldn't download the items to the game and that I need an update.
Ugh maybe I did something wrong but I don't think so.

LOL btw, everything I tried to download yesterday is gone. From my computer, from my browser, from the site?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:14

SecondAndSebring wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello,

I tried this too, but even after following all the steps of the ''Decrapify'' thing, it still says that it couldn't download the items to the game and that I need an update.

LOL btw, everything I tried to download yesterday is gone. From my computer, from my browser, from the site?!?!?!
Hello,

Try re-doing all these steps and re-downloading everything needed: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps!
If that didn't work either, please open a new topic.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 20:55

Admin wrote:
SecondAndSebring wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Try re-doing all these steps and re-downloading everything needed: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps!
If that didn't work either, please open a new topic.

Okay thank you Admin.
I'll try my best now, I'll let you know if it worked or not and if not, I'll open a new topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 01:35

Hey guys,

Been a big fan for G4TW for months now and had no problems at all, which explains why this is my first post. Sadly I have met a problem... and I know that its everywhere but has anyone got a solution to the "Installation failed, need to update game" error? I've looked through too many sites and threads but nothing. So currently no CC is installing at all which bothers me. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out.

P.S. I've tried decrapifying but no results.

EDIT: P.P.S here's something weird. I've been going through my downloads folder to see if I can install anything and I ran across the first install I've had for weeks. I looked at when it was downloaded and it said 3 months ago... which was before I updated my game to 1.39. I've redownloaded it just for a test to see if it would install but it didn't... so is it because of an update to the website or something? Again, Thanks in Advance...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 08 Oct 2012, 09:45

Hello,

We don't know what causes this, unfortunately.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2012, 19:16

Thanks for the reply... I've figured out that all the other sites except exchange's stuff work... OH well Just have to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Oct 2012, 15:16

This is awesome, it works for some things on my sims but then some show up saying i need to have the latest software, any ideas on whats wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 04:56

WhitePath wrote:Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded, press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad )

I love you Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Works like magic! Thank You!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012, 00:59

Ummmm i paste the link i get with the Sims3Pack but i always come up with this page:

I cant use pics or urls yet so here is the page is words

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.apache.tiles.TilesException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:583)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:501)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.RewrittenUrl.doRewrite(RewrittenUrl.java:176)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:728)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
com.ea.sims3.management.TracerFilter.doFilter(TracerFilter.java:26)
root cause

org.apache.tiles.TilesException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:614)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:246)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:75)
com.ea.sims3.web.view.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:18)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:252)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1173)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:901)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:501)
org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter.doFilter(UrlRewriteFilter.java:728)
org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:96)
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
root cause

org.apache.tiles.util.TilesIOException: ServletException including path '/WEB-INF/jsp/layouts/blankLayout.jsp'.
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.wrapServletException(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:298)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:200)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:179)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:606)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.tiles2.TilesView.renderMergedOutputModel(TilesView.java:75)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.render(DispatcherServlet.java:1173)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:901)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: getOutputStream() has already been called for this response
org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.getWriter(Response.java:607)
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.getWriter(ResponseFacade.java:196)
javax.servlet.ServletResponseWrapper.getWriter(ServletResponseWrapper.java:112)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.initOut(JspWriterImpl.java:125)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspWriterImpl.flushBuffer(JspWriterImpl.java:118)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.release(PageContextImpl.java:179)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.internalReleasePageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:116)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspFactoryImpl.releasePageContext(JspFactoryImpl.java:76)
org.apache.jsp.WEB_002dINF.jsp.layouts.blankLayout_jsp._jspService(blankLayout_jsp.java:93)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:331)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:329)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.forward(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:198)
org.apache.tiles.servlet.context.ServletTilesRequestContext.dispatch(ServletTilesRequestContext.java:179)
org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer.render(BasicTilesContainer.java:606)
note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.26 logs.

Apache Tomcat/5.5.26

the link i use is http.://llnw.thesims3.com/5711761.Sims3Pack
can someone help me please

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 22 Nov 2012, 03:58

http://llnw.thesims3.com/5711761.Sims3Pack

Try a different browser? When I click it on it prompts me to download the Serenity.Sims3pack
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2012, 17:31

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this! Very Happy I've been wanting to download Curtis Paradis' house for a long time and didn't have the original game so..

THANK YOU! Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 01:06

help when i download the sims3pack and put it in the download section and click install it just opens the little CD key thing that pops up on steam when you want to play it. HELP!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:57

totalninja124 wrote:help when i download the sims3pack and put it in the download section and click install it just opens the little CD key thing that pops up on steam when you want to play it. HELP!!

Hello,

So you play a Steam version of TS3?
Anyway, you should be able to simply open the launcher and install it that way.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 01:58

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm with sorta of a problem. I want to
download everything in the Sims3.com exchange and I don't know how I'm
able to download more styles from the same object, I know I can download
via page source and using the link to download the sims3pack which for
itself is a demanding job because there's many things in there. I've
tried two scripts I've found but no luck either.
Does someone out here know a way to download everything from the exchange?

Thank you in advance Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 03 Dec 2012, 09:31

Hello,

I doubt you can download everything at once, and I suspect that would be way too much to add to your game anyway.
There's no need to download more styles, since you can always change the object's style to your liking.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:27

Okay, I love you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 21:06

xMDNAx wrote:Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for this! Very Happy I've been wanting to download Curtis Paradis' house for a long time and didn't have the original game so..

THANK YOU! How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 7 294340757

I know! I love Curtis Paradis! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:37

Oh! You're a genius!

Now why didn't I think of that? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 10:50

euri wrote:Oh! You're a genius!

Now why didn't I think of that? XD

'Cause you're not a genius? lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 01:18

does this only work for the exchange or the store as well? i am trying to get some sets which cost simpoints but when i view source i can't find anything saying sims3pack

what am i doing wrong?

well i have just tried this on the exchange as well and still it is the same problem, when i search using ctrl + F for "sims3pack" there is no results on the page, there is one ".pack" link but when i load that in a new window it just shows a whole lot of coding...

Last edited by blayderjim on Thu 13 Dec 2012, 01:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 13 Dec 2012, 04:08

It doesn't, but we have all the Store Content on our MediaFire account.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 09:56

so is there any way i can get this content? i really dont want to pay £96 for 25 000 simpoints its just ludicrous. does anyone have the simpacks or a way i can download them from somewhere else? any help would be greatly appreciated Smile there isnt much i can offer in return, i can offer some of my houses i built but i dont have many yet

//EDIT

It doesn't, but we have all the Store Content on our MediaFire
account.
sorry what doesn't? not sure which part of my post you
are referring to

//EDIT

its ok, problem solved..... found a torrent with everything in the store up to august 2012, it is a 10 gig file though lol

sigh,
ok no seeds lol i should have guessed, back to the drawing board then.
so what is it im doing wrong? when i do ctrl + f and type sims3pack
nothing comes up at all. this is the case on any item on the exchange or
in the store Sad

im fed up of trying now lol there must be a way

Admin edit: Please do not spam, but use the "Edit" button instead. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:39

The Sims Plumbob 1 Thanks for this tutorial , work perfectly for me :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 17:40

wow!!!! AMAZING!!! i'll try this one hope it works Smile)))))))))))))

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top