Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 18:51

I COULD KISS YOU! I SPENT ALL DAY TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT HOW BECAUSE OF COURSE MY SIMS 3 IS A DL FROM A TORRENT. U R THE WOMAN! IF I WERE A MAN I WOULD LAY A BIG WET ONE ON U! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! MY SON ALSO SAYS THANKS CUZ NOW HE CAN PLAY ON THE WORLD HE WANTS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:21

This doesn't seem to work on items you have to purchase.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:09

Exphailure wrote:This doesn't seem to work on items you have to purchase.

Hello,

Quite true, but have a look here Wink
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:16

Lady ElDi wrote:
Exphailure wrote:This doesn't seem to work on items you have to purchase.

Hello,

Quite true, but have a look here Wink

Much thanks. I knew about this but I was just thinking it'd be so cool if it worked on thing you have to buy. Then G4TW would have every store object free! Lol, I don't know where you guys get all the sim points to buy all that stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Mar 2012, 22:18

Hello,

We don't Wink We have sources.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2012, 03:03

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Ooh sneaky Shocked. Well I checked out that link and I didn't find any NewSea hair, the one she makes everyone pay for. And the tip in the thread didn't seem to work. (I was heart broken D;). Maybe this should be in another thread, but do you have a place to get NewSea hair?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Mar 2012, 08:22

Exphailure wrote:

Ooh sneaky Shocked. Well I checked out that link and I didn't find any NewSea hair, the one she makes everyone pay for. And the tip in the thread didn't seem to work. (I was heart broken D;). Maybe this should be in another thread, but do you have a place to get NewSea hair?

Hello,

That's the sims resource. This method doesn't work there. Weird by the way, to pay for cc lol. It was weird enough when it was store content, paying for cc is even weirder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 29 Mar 2012, 17:27

Lady ElDi wrote:
Exphailure wrote:

Hello,

That's the sims resource. This method doesn't work there. Weird by the way, to pay for cc lol. It was weird enough when it was store content, paying for cc is even weirder.
LOL.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 3 Empty help

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 18:27

i dont know how to get this to work...

i fallowed everything exactly. do i need to be logged out or something? i tested it going to a page and clicking on old lot for test opening that page where it says add to game and gives description and then i hit CTRL F and added Sims3Pack into the box and it just makes beeping sounds and says 0 of 0...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 21 Apr 2012, 18:50

sithalo wrote:i dont know how to get this to work...

i fallowed everything exactly. do i need to be logged out or something? i tested it going to a page and clicking on old lot for test opening that page where it says add to game and gives description and then i hit CTRL F and added Sims3Pack into the box and it just makes beeping sounds and says 0 of 0...
Hello,

Please post the link that you're trying to use.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr 2012, 01:00

Thank you!!! I may be registered, but my sister has been bumming off of me for too long!! I'll show this to her and hopefully she'll stop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Apr 2012, 05:48

after download then move to where? how to open?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 28 Apr 2012, 12:38

Cindx95x wrote:after download then move to where? how to open?

Hello,

Place them in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads, now open the launcher and navigate to the Downloads tab. Here, select the items you want to install (or check select all) and click on the install button.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 28 Apr 2012, 23:00

Cindx95x wrote:after download then move to where? how to open?
Hello,

Just double-click the .Sims3Pack file.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2012, 20:38

;_; it does not work. I search my world via the exchange, click onto it, click on page source, do everything as explained there, and then it won't upload. The place where you need to put that link is the same place where you need to type sims3pack right? Otherwise i'm wrong :$

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 03 May 2012, 20:39

SmurfieGastNils wrote:;_; it does not work. I search my world via the exchange, click onto it, click on page source, do everything as explained there, and then it won't upload. The place where you need to put that link is the same place where you need to type sims3pack right? Otherwise i'm wrong :$
Hello,

Please provide the link you're trying to use the method on.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 03 May 2012, 20:42

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 May 2012, 20:43

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 04:58

Still works. =)

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:10

I searched Sims3Pack in search box its not showing the highlighted ones anymore =/.
Any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 03 Jun 2012, 12:22

Annoymous wrote:I searched Sims3Pack in search box its not showing the highlighted ones anymore =/.
Any ideas?

Hello,

You're making a common mistake, have a look at my post on page 2 of this thread, it's here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jun 2012, 21:14

Thanks Lady ^_^.Its working <3 ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:12

Hi guys I am new to the site, but instead of the right clicking method I just use this script with chrome

The Sims 3 EA Exchange Content Download

On user scripts.org ( I am new user can not post links)

it basically by passes the right click method, just simply right click on download and hit open in new tab and it will do it for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 00:44

For anyone who's confused:

It took me a while to figure out what I was doing wrong but when you're searching for something in The Exchange, make sure the URL says "http://www.thesims3.com/assetdetail" at the beginning. I was trying to do this trick when I was searching The Exchange for stuff, but you can only find the Sims3Pack when you click on the object name itself. Once the URL has "assetdetail" in it, then you're on the correct page to use this awesomely helpful trick.

I know the instructions cover this in detail, but I didn't figure out how to get it working until I realized I needed to be on the "assetdetail" page so if anyone else was a little confused like me, this should help! Sorry there are no screen shots but I can't post those yet!

Also, I can verify that this works on Chrome for the PC and Mac since I've used both with perfect results. Thank you so much!

Andrea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 08:07

it worked your awesome !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:32

I think I have done this right but I guess the search box part is where I got lost.

I went and got my link as said, from the exact item's page.
I assumed the search box mentioned was on the exchange as there isn't any such search box on the Sims 3 launcher.

But when I searched the link on the exchange it just said "No records found. Please refine your search."

Any help? I've never used mods or any of these things so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing or how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top