Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 08:07

it worked your awesome !

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:32

I think I have done this right but I guess the search box part is where I got lost.

I went and got my link as said, from the exact item's page.
I assumed the search box mentioned was on the exchange as there isn't any such search box on the Sims 3 launcher.

But when I searched the link on the exchange it just said "No records found. Please refine your search."

Any help? I've never used mods or any of these things so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing or how to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2012, 19:35

Hello,

No just copy th link to your browsers' adressbar.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 20:28

OOOOOH! That's why I was confused haha search bar had me lost

Yup, it seems to have started downloading.
Now to figure out how to install it into my game O.o

Thanks much guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2012, 20:38

Hello,

Simple, just put it in the "downloads" folder in (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and open the launcher to install Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 20:39

Ah, thank you again then Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 16:22

Can someone help me with this? I cant find the correct download link in the source page. I write Sims3Pack and this is what i find:

http://llnw.thesims3.com/5629110.Sims3Pack

However, that link lead me to an error page. I dont know what im doing wrong, i follow all the instructions, even Lady Eldi's post (2nd page).

Im trying to download Los Aniegos Showtime Edition (i cant post links with a new account)

(Sorry for my poor english)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 17:27

Elrohirdrow wrote:Can someone help me with this? I cant find the correct download link in the source page. I write Sims3Pack and this is what i find:

http://llnw.thesims3.com/5629110.Sims3Pack

However, that link lead me to an error page. I dont know what im doing wrong, i follow all the instructions, even Lady Eldi's post (2nd page).

Im trying to download Los Aniegos Showtime Edition (i cant post links with a new account)

(Sorry for my poor english)
Hello,

You have to remove the "//", like this: http://llnw.thesims3.com/5629110.Sims3Pack
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 19:37

Shocked 1 hour beating my head against the monitor and the solution was so simple.... , thanks Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 19:42

Hi there,

Haha, glad it worked! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance, we're here to help after all. How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:47

Thank you so muchhh Trollemote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 14:54

im new so i cant post links, but i have a problem. after i view source i see 2 links that is: updateDownloadCountOpenNewWindow(5984329,"llnw.thesims3.com/5984329.Sims3Pack");
downloadFeaturedAssetsForMembers(5984329,"llnw.thesims3.com/5984329.Sims3Pack");

before the "llnw" there should be "h.t.t.p.:/./" but i cant post links.
but that leads to an error page that says: sorry we could not handle your request, please help? and sorry for my bad english

//EDIT

found the problem! it was chrome.. i switched to firefox now it works. thank you so much for this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Jul 2012, 10:37

Help~ I think is not working already , i launch google chrome and enter exactly the page u posted . I right clicked and press view source , when i CTRL+F and type "Sims3pack" , no result seems to be appear. Is this still working?? (I tried both google chrome and Mozzila Firefox)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 03 Jul 2012, 11:11

Hello,

Look here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 04:10

Oh, i had never seen this post before, i tried it today, and it's 100% it still works! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 05:21

Now lets hope that the game makers of The Sims 3, will not discover this trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 19 Jul 2012, 09:08

I doubt they care much, it's not as if they're making money off the exchange.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:34

Problem with downloading things from the exchange. I cant download anything from the exchange because it asks me to update my game? is anyone else having this problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:42

eh scratch that i guess what happened was that the file was a different version. How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 1490881299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:05

citiznsoldier wrote:Problem with downloading things from the exchange. I cant download anything from the exchange because it asks me to update my game? is anyone else having this problem?

Heeeyyy, I have exactly same problem! How did you work that out? i have try everyhing to get them to work.. Sad And I have already updated my game, but still it whines about it, some of my downloaded pets and sims seems to work but most of them dont. Heeeeelppp! How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 22 Jul 2012, 18:33

lotttte wrote:
citiznsoldier wrote:Problem with downloading things from the exchange. I cant download anything from the exchange because it asks me to update my game? is anyone else having this problem?

Heeeyyy, I have exactly same problem! How did you work that out? i have try everyhing to get them to work.. Sad And I have already updated my game, but still it whines about it, some of my downloaded pets and sims seems to work but most of them dont. Heeeeelppp! How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 2830496658
Hello,

You probably need to decrapify the file, if it's in .Sims3Pack format.
Please post the link you're using.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:05

Hey!

Sorry for my bad english, i didnt undestand what you mean. Very Happy

I have been trying to download user Nicolebrittanyy:s sims (cant put the link cause im new)
(for example lola, maggie, avonlea)
I get .sims3pack file, but when i go to the launcher and start to download my files, it download everyting except these (whining about updating)..
I have try to convert these to .package form but they just crash my game or my game just wont open because of them..
Im just not getting what is the problem..

Hope i was understandable Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 07:54

Very clever. I had not though about doing that.

Also, you should be able to (as in I have not tried it yet) do this with Firefox via the same method.

Lottte: It seems like you need to update your game. Try using Sims 3 Patch Downloader at MTS if you do not want to use the launcher to update.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 10:24

lotttte wrote:Hey!

Sorry for my bad english, i didnt undestand what you mean. Very Happy

I have been trying to download user Nicolebrittanyy:s sims (cant put the link cause im new)
(for example lola, maggie, avonlea)
I get .sims3pack file, but when i go to the launcher and start to download my files, it download everyting except these (whining about updating)..
I have try to convert these to .package form but they just crash my game or my game just wont open because of them..
Im just not getting what is the problem..

Hope i was understandable Very Happy

Hello,

I've decrapified one of them for you, download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mxnvyn2vytaevye
If that one installs, download and use this on the rest of them, user guide included.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 15:37

Hey!

I try that one, but it still not working in my sims. :s its still whining about the update.. argh, i dont understand what is the problem Very Happy maybe I just give up with these!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:15

Hello,

You can still try to decrapify them, it's not difficult.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Mon 23 Jul 2012, 22:16

Hello. It is not just Chrome; Firefox, Internet Explorer Opera, all work. Pretty much every web browser now has a "view source".
I thought doing another Screenshot guide to help people in case reading doesn't help as much as seeing. REMEMBER, THE SEARCH OR FIND BOX WILL NOT BE IN THE SAME PLACE AS IMAGES WITH DIFFERENT BROWSERS!
How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 G4tw_s10
Above: The first image shows a pet search in the grid format. DO NOT CHECK SOURCE FROM THIS PAGE!
The next picture shows the sims3pack I want to install, Silver Mixed Breed Wolf Pup. Then you right click and look for anything that means view or see the page's source. For example, Firefox will say "View Page Source".
How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 G4tw_s10
Above: This picture shows the HTML or Source file of the Sims 3 Silver Mixed Breed Wolf Pup. HOLD Ctrl and F to make the Find box appear which is in the black box in the picture above.
How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 4 G4tw_s11
Above: Type sims3pack in the Find Box (in the black box, left corner). Now above with all the text and code, the line withsims3pack will appear. In the picture, this has a black box around it. This is the link you need to copy and paste to a new tab or window. Start from http:// to sims3pack when copy and pasting.

Hope it all helps!
Like a Star @ heaven
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top