Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Empty How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

(My English isn't so perfect, but I will try to explain you Very Happy)

I'm gonna show you how to download from Exchange. (A lot of people are complaining because they have a pirated Sims 3, with a pirated Serial Key, and today I've found a way, how to download from The Exchange, using Google Chrome)

Note: You can download ANY item, I showed a house, as an example. (You can download anything, inclusive Pets and Accesories, etc)

What you need:

- Google Chrome installed

Let's begin!

1) Go with Google Chrome to the page of the item what you want to download

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Captur10

2) Left click on the page, then click View Source.

3) Wait a bit for the new page, to load.

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Captur10

5) There is a link surrounded by a blue circle. (I pointed that)

6) Paste that link in your Searching-Box

7) You are downloading it now, so you can install it.

Cool DONE!!!

(Hope that you understand me, because my English really sucks Sad)

❤Love you guys, have fun with your new content Smile

Gatekeeper Edit: also take note of the post here, which uses videos/.gifs for illustrating certain points of the guide.

- The_gh0stm4n

Last edited by WhitePath on Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:32; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 17:07

You are an absolute genius, thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Empty Re: How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed).

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 22:28

Adminator wrote:
caitlinthesimmer24 wrote:could you somehow do this with create a world?
Hello there,

Check this out: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7423-download-link-for-the-create-a-world-tool
You're link is great Admin, thank you so much, but in case anyone wants to know this does work with create a world. I've done it myself with IE. It doesn't work with firefox though. I've not tried any other browser to see if it works with others. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:30

With the risk of sounding really dumb...how do I find that exact link? I mean the source page is really big and on the picture shown by whitepath i can't quite distinguish what it says, the letters are really small...Help

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:38

ChocolateThief7 wrote:With the risk of sounding really dumb...how do I find that exact link? I mean the source page is really big and on the picture shown by whitepath i can't quite distinguish what it says, the letters are really small...Help
Hello,

Re-read Whitepath's post very carefully - everything is clearly stated: Wink 

WhitePath wrote:

4) When the new page loaded,  press: CTRL+F , and type in the box what appears: Sims3Pack

When you're on that "source code" page, use the search function. Press Ctrl + F, and in the search prompt, type .sims3pack. If you then see something like an URL address, then that's what you have to look for. Look at the encircled line in the screenshot.

Last edited by Carlos G. on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:42; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:41

I KNOW i know i know.... I've just figured it out myself. Skipped a step by accident.
it works like a charm Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 16:59

I'm trying to download the Happy Holiday Presents set from the store... but it's still not working for me. I've used this many times before and it's worked....

Right click, view page source, ctrl F, sims3pack..... but when I search Sims3Pack nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong......? This has worked for me before :/  

Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 04 Dec 2013, 17:29

LaurenCheerio wrote:I'm trying to download the Happy Holiday Presents set from the store... but it's still not working for me. I've used this many times before and it's worked....

Right click, view page source, ctrl F, sims3pack..... but when I search Sims3Pack nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong......? This has worked for me before :/  

Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help ^.^
Unfortunately this method is not for the store items' downloads. Think about it: if EA doesn't implement any security measures for the Store, then everyone can download them without buying.

This tip is only for the Exchange, not the Store. I hope you understand what I am saying. If you really want the item, send me a pm and I am happy to help you acquire this store item.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 23:36

Yes, that makes sense. Although for some reason I seem to recall it working on store items before, but I guess not. Damn >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Dec 2013, 23:17

Thank you so much! <3
Can't be more grateful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Dec 2013, 07:05

Brilliant!   Thank you so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 14:13

First of all, Thank you so much for this.Lots and lots of hugs Very Happy   Very Happy .Secondly,I wanted to ask whether this works with the objects that cost you Sim Points? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 31 Dec 2013, 17:15

Inder wrote:First of all, Thank you so much for this.Lots and lots of hugs Very Happy   Very Happy .Secondly,I wanted to ask whether this works with the objects that cost you Sim Points? Question

No it doesn't work with items that must be purchased. Wink

Check out this topic though, if you want to get (some) items for free...

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15447-the-sims-3-store-sale-free-items

Or you just wait until the G4TW download server is online again; then you should be able to download items too.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Jan 2014, 09:01

Thank you for your reply and i already took those items.It was a christmas and new year event which lasted from 19th Dec to 31st Dec. Very Happy  Smile And they put out some really good items. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jan 2014, 07:58

ty very much for this post u rock  Awesome Emote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jan 2014, 03:51

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUU FOR THIS VALUABLE PIECE OF INFORMATION!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Apr 2014, 17:41

Thank you so much for this! 
I was sceptic at first because I thought that EA perhaps banned it already somehow... but I was so wrong, it DOES actually works! I do not download much CC expect hair/contact lens but this will come in handy :3 I have an EA ccount but I hate that we have to PAY for CC even CC that was made by users -.- I understand buying a legal copy of the game but CC should be free... like the not-saying-their-names Sims 3 sites that sells their mde stuff calling it donation...it actually violates the right that any users that makes any CC for TS3 are not allowed to make money off it (you can read the statement at EA OS, I cant post links since im newbie)  
So I really appreciate this ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Apr 2014, 03:02

Mad Spectre wrote:Seems like it doesn't work anymore. When searching in the page source it can't find Sims3Pack.

Edit:
Of course right after I post this, I found out my problem. It was pulling the source of pages from my other open instances of chrome. All fixed, and thank you.

I'm having this same problem but I'm not sure what's going on for me.. What do you all suggest?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 24 Apr 2014, 21:00

monkgyatzo wrote:
I'm having this same problem but I'm not sure what's going on for me.. What do you all suggest?

It's working perfectly fine for me.

You need to go to "view source code" on the RIGHT page. This means, you actually have to click on the item/lot you want - which will get you to a "detailed" view of the item. On that other page, there's ONLY the item/lot you want (that you clicked on), and you also have information like "Details", "Item" and "Creator". And on that page with the details, you need to right-click and choose "view source code".

Please, re-read the opening post by WhitePath very carefully.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Apr 2014, 16:36

can you help about how to to download in sims3 store not in exchange? is the anyway way?  Help  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Apr 2014, 19:16

rapzkylim wrote:can you help about how to to download in sims3 store not in exchange? is the anyway way?  Help  The Sims Plumbob 1  The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1
Hello there,

You can download the monthly updated Store Updates from our Download Server, here: www.games4theworlddownloads.org .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 May 2014, 17:01

Hello everyone,

For those interested, I created a video about this yesterday. Have fun:

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2014, 20:56

You are amazing. This is just... awesome. Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jul 2014, 16:11

Okay, so I understand how to do this and I have completed it with some items on the exchange, like a lot. But as soon as I try to download a Sim, doing all the steps, it ends up saying after I attempt to download that the installation failed because of blah blah blah. Is there something wrong that I'm doing or is it the item itself?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 15 Jul 2014, 20:03

Saveey_ wrote:Okay, so I understand how to do this and I have completed it with some items on the exchange, like a lot. But as soon as I try to download a Sim, doing all the steps, it ends up saying after I attempt to download that the installation failed because of blah blah blah. Is there something wrong that I'm doing or is it the item itself?

Check out these topics here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15843-how-to-use-cc-magic

If nothing works, please try another sim or item. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 18:47

Thanks so much for this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 12:39

Hi, when I tried to search the Sims3Pack, no found.
Please help.  Wat.

//EDIT

Oh I just watched the video and helped me. Thank you so much for this!  How to download things from Sims 3 The Exchange (No Registration needed). - Page 9 Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Feb 2015, 18:44

I registered just to tell you thank you.
Since the exchange is a bunch of butts who don't let you register the same game twice, and I lost my email entirely along with my password, I can't get the downloads the legit way. Sad

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top