Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 04:21

Here is the screenshot of Error Message
Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] JimfPl7
I have installed all the expansions and stuffs from WA to Diesel Stuff except for Fast Lane Stuff.
Please help me fix this error. Thank you.

EDIT:
oh wait! found this thread
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5457-the-sims-3-unable-to-start-game-service-initialization-failed-0x0175dcbbsolved
i'm gonna try things here first.. sorry for the post without searching first Embarassed but i'll update this if things work out for me Razz

UPDATE:
help! Sad the vid is not working anymore
Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] CCHajAj

SOLVED:
uhmm my game is working fine already.. just need to RE-INSTALL the whole game Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] 2279017149
can someone lock or better delete this post (i don't know how). THANK YOU!
and SO SORRY for posting without searching other threads first (i am so Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] 1490881299 )
LESSON: search and read other threads for possible solutions before creating a new thread Smile

Back to top Go down

Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 12:01

Glad it was solved. Happy simming! The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 05 Feb 2013, 20:09

Hello,

No problem!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Error Help : Unable to start game. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top