Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimCity 5 always online

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SimCity 5 always online - Page 2 Empty SimCity 5 always online

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 23:25

First topic message reminder :

Hi there, sorry if this is in the wrong area but I'm not really a forum user. I am not requesting SimCity, I know it is already on the list but was looking to see if it is actually possible for it to be uploaded.

The new SimCity game states to have put in a lot of effort to prevent piracy, one being the always-online feature and needing an origin account. Do you think you'll be able to get around this? I have been counting the days to March 5th and really hope it can be done.

Thanks

Frosty

Back to top Go down

SimCity 5 always online - Page 2 Empty Re: SimCity 5 always online

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 17:05

The one torrent for Simcity 5 was uploaded ten minutes ago, has 0 seeds and is 9GB in size! Is that right for the size?

Don't worry, I'm not downloading it. I'd never cheat on G4TW O:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 17:27

thats about the right size and that info u got aint of the proper skidrow site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 17:35

I think he wrote the link wrong.

It's SimCity 5 always online - Page 2 4049071320

This says release at midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 17:38

thats not the proper skidrow site the real skidrow site is SimCity 5 always online - Page 2 4049071320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 22:16

There are a few SC13/SC5 torrents up, but as soon as they are posted, they're being removed, even from TPB. Shocked

I've been also reading reviews about the current issues going on with the game and I'm seriously contemplating on whether to buy the Deluxe Edition (to play online) or wait until G4TW post it.

My main concern is the online feature and their "piracy prevention methods". I really want to play online with others, but not if I'm going to get busted for it.

I see that SKIDROW has theirs up, but I'm VERY hesitant to download and play it this early in the game, despite really wanting it.

I'm sure that it's possible to crack this game, but it may take some time to figure out how to work around certain things.

I have faith in the G4TW team~! I'm sure they'll be able to crack it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 23:35

that aint a real skidrow copy skidrow have a countdown on there website it wont be released by them for a nother hour or so but still wait for g4tw to release it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 23:42

I just found out that it wasn't the real SKIDROW site (that's so weird to have a fake site, like what's the point? LOL!)

Still, I trust G4TW more than anyone. So I'll be patient...unless I have enough on my paycheck next week to buy it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 02:17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 09:44

ive signed it aswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 11:47

Signed. Wow at there already being 5000 people! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:21

theres more then that signed it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 13:35

Just signed up for the petition Help and bring us to the 8,000 we need

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 14:12

aEmoJew wrote:Just signed up for the petition SimCity 5 always online - Page 2 2830496658 and bring us to the 8,000 we need

I hate to break it to you but nobody gives a damn about your petitions. Don't mean to be rude, just sayin'. It's free capitalism, anybody can sell whatever they want however they want, even EA. It's not like you're forced to buy it.

Plus umm, no offense but if you planned on buying it you wouldn't be here :3 Neither would I.

Just give it time, someone will crack that b*tch eventually. Whatever people say about it like "it's not possible" they are wrong, anything is possible in the world of software.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 18:32

Apparently, Skidrow team gave up on SimCity. They've removed SimCity countdown from their site Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 19:44

Alonees wrote:Apparently, Skidrow team gave up on SimCity. They've removed SimCity countdown from their site Sad
well that wasent the proper skidrow site its a fan made site if u look on there its there with crack but its fake. skidrow dont have a website there all fan made

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:05

kidrock2k12 wrote:
Alonees wrote:Apparently, Skidrow team gave up on SimCity. They've removed SimCity countdown from their site Sad
well that wasent the proper skidrow site its a fan made site if u look on there its there with crack but its fake. skidrow dont have a website there all fan made
Oh... Looking for bad joke It's kinda strange that they have 60k+ fans on Facebook. confused Too much for a fake in my opinion.

But yeah, did some Google research and most people say that real Skidrow team doesn't have a site. How do we then find their downloads/torrents? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 01:32

Alonees wrote:
kidrock2k12 wrote:
Oh... Looking for bad joke It's kinda strange that they have 60k+ fans on Facebook. confused Too much for a fake in my opinion.

But yeah, did some Google research and most people say that real Skidrow team doesn't have a site. How do we then find their downloads/torrents? scratch
u find them on torrent sites

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 01:42

I am also waiting to this game, but I read somewhere about it being played online and they call it a "city w/o a mayor". also amazon stop supplies of this game being purchased since a lot of its buyer are furious over the game and resulted to a 1 star rating. some even ask for refund though no refund happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 08:07

Maybe a server being hosted on the player's computer is in order...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 12:54

I think that is how it will end up. Someone somewhere WILL crack it eventually and private servers will pop up all over, just like they did for WoW. They might be less stable or go down more often (though watching Origins servers don't know how it would be possible to be worse), but the cracked game would be free and so would the server so the private servers would do well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 13:52

EA (March 18th) is giving away one free EA title to all users who bought SimCity.

It's a nice way to make it up, but still doesn't make their DRM policy any better. Wat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 15:49

every single torrent for sim city 5 has been deleted. is EA paying them to do this? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 15:58

lolmax123 wrote:every single torrent for sim city 5 has been deleted. is EA paying them to do this? Evil or Very Mad
They are probably fake / not working. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 17:34

there all fake that have been on they always delete fake torrents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 22:49

Don't worry about EA paying for torrents to be removed. As soon as a working Simcity is out, you'll definitely here about it here. Plus, I think we all know G4TW wouldn't sell out if EA was handing out bribes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 23:36

well the torrents wasent removed because of Ea the torrents was removed because they was all fake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 13:37

I'm giving in Laughing Found a great deal on a European store for SimCity. 20% off, I'd only pay 43 euros (approximately 57 USD). It's a good deal considering it's a Limited Edition. Otherwise wouldn't pay 60 nor 80 $ to get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top