Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated Empty Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 17:28

I had to uninstall everything when college began but now I want to play sims 3 again. I install the base game from the piratebay torrent instead of my game disk with ambition included but now , I can't install any expansion pack because i get this error

Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated 45342966

I'm just so scared and tired ;-; it's been three days and all those " fixes" say have ambition install or generation install before but i can't even install them x-x

ps I had to ignore all the E /support? files in the installation with deamon tools because it kept saying the files corrupted or something . Sad Please help me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated Empty Re: Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated

Post by invalidusername Fri 15 Feb 2013, 22:24

Please be patient, and not double post, we will help you as soon as we can. Someone may see the topic, and not know how to help you, so will leave it for someone who can.

Why did you install the game with a torrent instead of off your disk?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated Empty Re: Please help q-q I'm getting frustrated

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 13:04

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Please open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top