Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED] Empty Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 03:00

first i want to thank everyone here for everything you have done and made for me and others to be able to play the sims 3 in its entirity. now..here we go.

I own 14 games downloaded from origin, the base game is from there, i downloaded everything i didnt have from you guys , thank you so much for that, and got the ultimate fix and manual patches. i followed every direction and the game worked...for a few days. then my launcher would not launch so i could add the neighborhoods from you guys Smile in the simpacks. so i re downloaded the ultimate fix and manual patch ( 1.67)  followed directions and got the game to at least launch to install things, however when i pushed play the exe stopped and was not responding. so i asked on facebook and you guys told me to use the ts3w exe in game bin and i did and it worked until sunday. the ts3w.exe in game bin now does not respond so i cant here and read a few fixes and did those running windowed mode allowing dep, everything i read. nothing worked so i moved the entire sims folder to the desktop opened the game and let it install the simpacks and before i moved those over( yes thank god i saved them to a folder) i put in my mods, i use nraas mods and redownloaded those to make absolute  for certain they are up to date. after it loaded my downloads i hit play and the game started i was able to make a sim and put him in a house and that was all the game stopped froze up and stopped working and shut itself off. i restarted the entire computer and went to the ts3w.exe in game bin and suddenly it also wont respond. i dont want to uninstall and reinstall all my games unless i absolutely have to. can anyone please please help me out? if the launcher bypass wont respond what do i do ?

Back to top Go down

Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 10:42

Hello,
If your base game is from Origin, please be aware the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix need to be placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Is that what you have done?

Back to top Go down

Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please help me i am very frustrated with this game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Feb 2014, 21:29

yes it is shamrock i put it in the origin games/game/bin folder and it asked me if i wanted to replace what was there with those and i said yes. today in yet another try to get the game to work at all, i have removed all 5 games i got from here in case the files had become corrupted and will redownload them fresh once i get the game working because the game worked perfectly before i got the games from here and worked perfectly after that until a few days ago other then the usual patch issues and forgetting to get the ultimate fix for it before running it. currently im using just my origin games 15 of them are in i had saved all original files frim when i got the games from here in case i ever needed them like for a new machine etc. and put them back where they belonged. as usual on the new fresh restart the game launcher loade d the downloads but because i havent gotten to island paradise or into the future redownload yet it wont install roaring heights which i also got from here. so sadly i am afraid i have to totally remove every single sims game from my machine do a defrag and reinstall redownload and all that which will take the rest of the day unless there is something else i can do..btw the ts3w is still not working nor is the launcher after the first time it ran to install my simpacks. it does that then wont run the game. i am at a huge loss

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Fri 28 Feb 2014, 06:54

Hello,

I would love to remind you that explicit language can help resolve the problem in an efficient and effective way. I recommend you to paraphrase your problem and what you have done to attempt solving it. 

I understand you are having problems with crashes and game not launching. Can you further elaborate with clear sentences (by clear sentences, I mean with full stops and commas and recapitulate (acronym: recap) the gist of your problem. That will help us (and yourself). If you have problems doing so, please let us know and we will try to read your previous posts and avoid misunderstandings, but we cannot guarantee that.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Mar 2014, 04:10

I went back over everything I had read here, to try to better understand why the game refused to work, but after another couple of hours, i felt the tsw3.exe had become corrupted.  It may have become corrupted because I had been using it for weeks,because the launcher appearently had broken. So I moved my entire sims folder from my documents, to the desktop, and proceeded to completely uninstall and re-install everything which took 14 hours to accomplish. I also re-downloaded the games I had gotten from here so that this time, every single game would be new, with a fresh install. now my game is working again. thank you for all the help

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top