Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED] Empty My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 17 Feb 2013, 03:11

PUH-LEASE help me.

Ok so I downloaded a butt ton of your Sims 3 games (thanks btw) BUT recently, after downloading generations, when I opened the launcher and pressed the play button, my game will open and then immediately i'll get this error message that says "Unable to Start Game: Service Initialization Failed (0x024e424f)". So, I thought maybe it would go away if I tried your "Ultimate Fix" and so I did and not only did the error message continue to pop up but the little game bar thing at the bottom of the launcher that shows you what games you have, it wiped out all of my games, although I know for a fact that I have them.

I really don't want to unistall and re-download from someone else because you guys seem so reliable so please please please help :C

EDIT: oh never mind, after re-doing the ultimate fix for the fourth time, it works again. sorry for the inconvenience My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED] 1577371209

My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED] 3479271199

Back to top Go down

My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED] Empty Re: My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 17 Feb 2013, 12:28

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work yourself!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! My Game Won't Play. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male