Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED] Empty My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:35

I have recently posted asking for some advice but noone replied Sad
so please could you help,
I had no problems up untill the other day when I uninstalled all games then reinstalled all sims and expansion packs, with downloads from sims 3 exchange. I go onto 'create a household' after I have made my family and go to edit relationships and it just crashed with the word 'processing'
I have tried uninstalling the downloads I have to see if it could be that but there still on my sims game? so I dont know how to fully get rid.
I have even uninstalled and reinstalled all my games to see if this could get rid but nothing. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Its beginning to get really annoying Sad I have tried to look round to find an answer but everything seems to be left unanswered.
Thanks to anyone who can help !!My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 02:00

Backup and remove "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3". That will get rid of all of your downloads. It will also remove your saves, but you can replace those into the new folder that the game creates, if you want.

Why did you uninstall your games in the first place?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: My game wont play after creating a sim :( please help!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:51

ok thanks, can i re download anything from the exchange?

and because my laptop was messing up and had to be taken back to factory settings :/

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:06

Hold off on downloading anything, until we fix the problem. Then go ahead and download things, though I recommend modthesims.info over the exchange for any downloads. Smile

Go ahead and test your game on a brand new game, and see if it lets you play now.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:11

Okidokii Smile I will let you know how I get on! Very Happy
Thanks xoxo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:50

okay, so i did that and now when i click to play sims it says 'your sims 3 base game in incompatible with the current sims 3 expansion pack. Please update your game via the game launcher'
Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 16:50

What is your base game version? (Can be found by hovering over the base game icon in the bottom left of your launcher.)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 16:58

it is 1.47 the rest are 2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 21 Feb 2013, 22:23

Well just hold off on updating for a bit, because that's the next step that I think you should try. However, EA just released a new patch, and now we're trying to catch back up with our fix.

Your game is a couple patches behind though, any reason you did that, or did you just not update?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 23:24

okay, I have no idea what I have done to be honest? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
so I need to just not do anything untill the new fix comes yeah? Smile

thankss

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:51

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Please do not spam, but keep all your problems regarding the same game in one topic.
Continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10244-sims-3-game-bin-not-there
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top