Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED] Empty sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 06:34

when I try to play sims 3, they sad me that the game not regonized my hardver ( video card) my video card is ati hd4890 saphire 1 gb ram gddr5 and I can not change the options in game everything is on low. I have update my gpu drivers, I'm download your patch 1.50 and your fix and I did everything you said how to install sims 3 but still nothing. can you help me about my problem. Thank's. sorry for my bad english. Very Happy Very Happy ( I have sims 3, generations and late night) PS When I get into my game map is black and gray

//EDIT

more specs about my PC ( core to duo 2.66, Ram 3 gb, windows 7 32 )

Back to top Go down

sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 16:01

Sounds to me like it could be an issue with the graphics card, either the game or computer isn't recognizing it or the version. Try re-downloading and reinstalling the drivers.

\\EDIT: I've included a link to where you can get the most recent drivers for your graphics card here.

Back to top Go down

sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 17:50

I have update my video card drivers, I have uninstall old drivers and indtsll new one . but still nothing . I have try whit old drivers and than whit new drivers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Feb 2013, 19:55

Hello,

Did you try as follows?

1. Completely uninstall the old driver. (Everything related to your old ATI driver) - Or uninstall the current driver, just to be sure.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Re-download and re-install the latest driver for your GPU: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/legacy/Pages/legacy-radeonaiw-vista32.aspx
4. Restart your PC.
5. Try again now.

Do you still get the error when you launch the game?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Feb 2013, 20:58

I have done it before, now I have one more Bug cant save my game ( error 12 ) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 27 Feb 2013, 19:04

Hello,

I don't know much about in-game errors and stuff, but try this for the Error 12 you get: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4523-the-sims-3-save-errors-fix-error-code-12-13-15-16-updated-24-11-2012
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 02:47

too much bugs in the sims 3, my nervs can't take it any more. I was playing sims 3 before and I never had a problem until now. Thank's for trying. I will visit your forum and someone will probably figure out what is the problem and remove it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013, 14:42

Hello,

Have you tried the suggestions made in that topic?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 19:45

yes I tried that sugestion, black and grey map is still black and gray, and I tried that sugestion about error 12 no more error 12 but I have error 13 now Smile but it helps me about error 12 I save game every sim day and when it crash I lose just one sim day Smile but grafic problem realy bugs me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 28 Feb 2013, 21:08

Hello,

You're not on a laptop, are you?

Try GameBooster, please: www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Feb 2013, 23:06

No I'm not. Desktop PC

//EDIT

uninstall sims 3 ( all), install again sims3 whit patch 1.5 and sims 3
fix too whit all your recomendation from step 1-4. whit razor buster I
have speed up my game but still YOUR VIDEO CARD WAS NOT FOUND IN OUR
DATABASE. YOUR GRAPHICS SETINGS HAVE BEEN SET HIGH AS POSIBLE BUT YOU
MAY WISH TO REDUCE THEM IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCE POOR PERFORMANCE.

//EDIT

sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED] ?8d9ca5a8ecb0a252bd4709fd019c814e

Admin edit: Please DO NOT spam, but use the "Edit" button on your post instead! Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 14:58

as a computer tech im telling you theirs something wrong with your grafs card u need to get a new 1 because that 1 should work fine on sims 3 its the same as my cousins card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:13

Ok but I play Assasin cred 3 on high, max payne on high, hitman absolute on high but sims bugs me Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 18:17

that dont matter really to be honest but u can try the steps admin as put out and i think u should do them because im sure u must be doing somthing thats wrong and if that dont work then buy a new card. uninstall all the sims game and the directorys and just reinstall the base game see if that works

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 23:18

I did it a couple of times, uninstall whit ccleaner then delete from C:program files... I deleted all EA folders then Install again cople of times just like admin done that in this tutorial. Thanks man for trying bur I dont think that's becose my video card becose ma video card run every game just not the sims Very Happy Very Happy sorry for bad english Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:30

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's Chatbox when you see me on online on the Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 16:20

problem solved, Install windows 8 64 bit and I dont have screen problem or graphick problem Smile thanks man for your time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 20:35

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Glad to hear it's working now. Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! sims 3 balck and grey map. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top