Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding. Empty CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding.

Post by Guest Wed 27 Feb 2013, 01:47

I am following the steps for the Ultimate Fix and running the manual patch when it gives me this error : CRC error: The file E:\ProgramFiles\TheSims3\The Sims3\GameData\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

It has the options to Abort, Retry, or Ignore. If I ignore it goes through several other .package files but completes installation. When I go to play the game it shows the mouse loading symbol and stops at the black full screen. I have to end it with task manager because it is not responding.

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Back to top Go down

CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding. Empty Re: CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding.

Post by Guest Wed 27 Feb 2013, 09:43

Hi

Try to Redownload the manual patch also try to Download it with other Browser or if you want a Download manager your Choice

Back to top Go down

CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding. Empty Re: CRC error....black screen TS3 is not responding.

Post by Admin Wed 27 Feb 2013, 19:29

Hello,

Indeed, please re-download the manual patch using a different browser - remove the old one - and do not use a download manager.

Also, you say that you're "following the steps for the Ultimate Fix". Note you DO NOT need to do all the instructions that come with the Fix. Just read this page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix, prior to applying them!

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 18:46

Thanks guys, that fixed the black screen, but now when I load the game I get a white screen (during the Seasons loading bar), and when I try and load into a save it loads for a while and then it crashes (sims 3 is not responding...)

Also, the patch gave me the same errors when applying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 20:18

Hello,

The game will definitely not work until you get that patch to work, so we'll have to solve that first. Did you pause or interrupt the download in any way?
Stop all your other downloads and RE-DOWNLOAD the manual patch again, please.
Try using Internet Explorer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 03:15

Downloaded a fresh copy and still getting the same errors (using IE).

Also, downloaded and installed University. Then tried to apply patch, same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:19

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 06:53

Sorry! I didn't notice you replied.

I tried to reinstall all the games and when I was installing University it said the game needed to be updated before it could be installed. During this process it said Abort! Update failed! The Sims 3 University Life could not be installed.

I tried to do the manual patch and got the same problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top