Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 23:39

Hi all, I have been playing my game for a number of sim days now with no trouble at all, as far as I can think I haven't installed anything new recently but all of a sudden my game crashes to desktop with the "sims 3 has stopped working" message I have gone through the forums and tried just about everything suggested but nothing helps, I have 3 different saved games and it happens on all of them, please help as I don't want to have to start from scratch with re-installing them, I have all xp and stuff packs a few nraas mods and lots of cc.

Thanks Fi

PS. I think you are all fab for doing this for us poor simmers Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 14:00

Well what I suggest in these cases is regular saving, like every 20 minutes or so. Apart from that, you could try and see if your mods and cc are compatible with v. 1.50 of the game, cause that may be causing trouble if they are not.
Finally, try everything suggested in this thread.

Good luck and let us know the results!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 19:18

Hi, thanks for the reply, but i cant save it as it crashes within 2 or 3 minutes of starting the game and the mods and cc have all been working fine since the latest patch so I don't think it will be that or it would have crashed when I dl`d the patch. thanks for the suggestions though fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 05 Mar 2013, 22:12

Hello,

Just to be sure, you do want to back up and remove ALL your Mods and Custom Content first.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 08:28

hi, thanks, i have found the problem, it seems it was a bed i was using, i have resolved that bed from all my worlds that i am playing and so far so good, shame cos i liked that one too, thanks for the help guys, no doubt i will be asking for it again in the future, Very Happy Fi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 19:22

Hello,

Try looking for an updated version of that bed. A version that is compatible with the game version you currently use.
Anyway, good luck, enjoy the game and, indeed, please let us know if you need more assistance! Sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top