Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update) - Page 3 Empty I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update)

Post by Guest Sun 01 May 2011, 05:54

First topic message reminder :

Hey,
I just want to say thank you for the game advice and I have also installed the Sims Medieval. It works fine especially with the new updated fix, but I have another problem. I'm not sure if it is even the game's fault. I can get into the game perfectly, but it won't let me leave. When I try to save and exit it just cuts the saving and doesn't exit. I tried to press the button but it doesn't work. All of the other buttons work except for "save and quit", "save", and "quit", and the Quests button (It won't come up). I hate to just completely restart my computer because I will loose saved progress. Like I said, I don't know if this is the game's fault, but I was really hoping for a solution to the problem.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update) - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update)

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jun 2011, 16:14

I'm so pissed off at those stupid EA newbies.
They should put their donuts and coffee down and get their asses to work.

I'm slowly starting to reconsider downgrading to 1.2.. I wanted to wait but I guess I could wait for a whole while longer >_<

Back to top Go down

I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update) - Page 3 Empty Re: I can't get out. (Can't save The Sims: Medieval after latest update)

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jun 2011, 07:49

I looked at the ea boards my suggestion is we all respond to the can't save messages on the board and put the pressure on ea there are at least 3 i saw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:10

yesalmsot wrote:
I think it ís possible. You just need to do as following:

*Backup your savegames! (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\saves)

1. Uninstall the game.
2. Restart your PC!
3. Reinstall the game, but DO NOT apply the crack yet!
4. Apply the v1.2.3 patch, which can be found here: http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims/patches/TheSimsMedievalPatch_1.2.3.00001_Update.exe
5. Now, we need to apply a crack that works with the v1.2.3 of the game. That crack can be found here (Or look for one yourself, if you don't trust it): www.games4theworld.org/The_Sims_-_Medieval_1.2.3_CRACK_ONLY.rar
6. Start the game and it should work fine now! Good luck!

Ps. Just ignore the launcher if it says that there's an update available!

I have been experiencing the same problem, and I want to try to apply the 1.2 patch to see if it works.
But I'm on a mac, and ... How do you apply the patch? I have downloadet it and everything, but it just shows as a document, and I don't know where to place it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Jun 2011, 21:51

livahelio wrote:
yesalmsot wrote:
I think it ís possible. You just need to do as following:

*Backup your savegames! (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\saves)

1. Uninstall the game.
2. Restart your PC!
3. Reinstall the game, but DO NOT apply the crack yet!
4. Apply the v1.2.3 patch, which can be found here: http://akamai.cdn.ea.com/eadownloads/u/f/sims/sims/patches/TheSimsMedievalPatch_1.2.3.00001_Update.exe
5. Now, we need to apply a crack that works with the v1.2.3 of the game. That crack can be found here (Or look for one yourself, if you don't trust it): www.games4theworld.org/The_Sims_-_Medieval_1.2.3_CRACK_ONLY.rar
6. Start the game and it should work fine now! Good luck!

Ps. Just ignore the launcher if it says that there's an update available!

I have been experiencing the same problem, and I want to try to apply the 1.2 patch to see if it works.
But I'm on a mac, and ... How do you apply the patch? I have downloadet it and everything, but it just shows as a document, and I don't know where to place it.
Hello,

Well, you could try to download the same patch, but then in Mac format from the EA website or Google.
If you need more help that's Mac -related, please post it in the Mac section of this Forum: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f32-mac-support
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 00:53

I had the same problem. I don't know what caused it but my boyfriend fixed it. I had had updated my game and he found another update and a crack. I didn't install the update he found because I had already updated the game but I used the crack. Aaaaannndd it works ! Now I can save the game. It worked for me and I hope it helps. Here is the link: http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2620314/008522825736/

I downloaded the torrent. I can help you if you have any questions. Thanks Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 05:54

I'm guessing this hasn't been fixed yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 21 Jun 2011, 14:08

aydaden wrote:I had the same problem. I don't know what caused it but my boyfriend fixed it. I had had updated my game and he found another update and a crack. I didn't install the update he found because I had already updated the game but I used the crack. Aaaaannndd it works ! Now I can save the game. It worked for me and I hope it helps. Here is the link: http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2620314/008522825736/

I downloaded the torrent. I can help you if you have any questions. Thanks Smile)
Hello,

Looks like a new update. I have to reinstall Medieval anyway, so I'll check it right out when done. First I have to finish The Sims 3.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2011, 15:35

Admin wrote:
aydaden wrote:I had the same problem. I don't know what caused it but my boyfriend fixed it. I had had updated my game and he found another update and a crack. I didn't install the update he found because I had already updated the game but I used the crack. Aaaaannndd it works ! Now I can save the game. It worked for me and I hope it helps. Here is the link: http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2620314/008522825736/

Hello,

Looks like a new update. I have to reinstall Medieval anyway, so I'll check it right out when done. First I have to finish The Sims 3.

I let the game update itself from EA , I cracked it and I had the save problem. I found this and I only used the crack not the update so I am not sure how it really works. Hope it helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2011, 07:15

aydaden wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

I let the game update itself from EA , I cracked it and I had the save problem. I found this and I only used the crack not the update so I am not sure how it really works. Hope it helps.

I installed patch 1.3 and used the above crack and its working fine now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2011, 08:52

hunterx767 wrote:
aydaden wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

I just did the same and it works! Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jun 2011, 13:17

Aneres wrote:
hunterx767 wrote:
aydaden wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

Hello,

Could you please describe us what you did, so we can share this fix with everyone?

Last edited by Admin on Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:59; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jun 2011, 15:18

First install the game like you would normally do. Then open the launcher and let EA update the game. Finally use the crack above.

I am not sure how it really works 'cause I tried so many things. However I am pretty sure that this crack is what fixed the game.

I haven't tried the update which is given with the crack, so I am not sure if it works.

Anyway, this was the only thing that actually worked so give it a try. I hope it helps. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jun 2011, 16:01

aydaden wrote:First install the game like you would normally do. Then open the launcher and let EA update the game. Finally use the crack above.

I am not sure how it really works 'cause I tried so many things. However I am pretty sure that this crack is what fixed the game.

I haven't tried the update which is given with the crack, so I am not sure if it works.

Anyway, this was the only thing that actually worked so give it a try. I hope it helps. Thanks.
Hello,

I'll test this out ASAP and if it works, I'll update the Ultimate Fix. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 27 Jun 2011, 23:46

Everyone: I have updated the Ultimate Fix! Please check it out and let me know if it fixes your save problems: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Besides that, you might also want to check the How to disable the The Sims: Medieval tutorial fix.

Have fun!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jun 2011, 05:31

Admin wrote:
Aneres wrote:
hunterx767 wrote:
aydaden wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hello,

Hello,

Could you please describe us what you did, so we can share this fix with everyone?

all I did was dl the crack from the above link let the launcher install patch 1.3 and then followed the direction on the crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 13:46

Admin wrote:Everyone: I have updated the Ultimate Fix! Please check it out and let me know if it fixes your save problems: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Besides that, you might also want to check the How to disable the The Sims: Medieval tutorial fix.

Have fun!

It has fixed all my problems as far as I've noticed except for the CAS sims pictures which still load quite slowly.. but that's not a very big issue in my opinion Smile

Thanks so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top