Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error during start up, please see log for details

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during start up, please see log for details Empty Error during start up, please see log for details

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 18:27

Hey guys. I just download and installed the University Expansion but when I try to run the launcher, I get this message.

I have my game updated to 1.50 version since days ago and I had applied the Ultimate Fix. I tried to re-apply it, nothing. I uninstalled the game University EP still nothing. It was playing fine until I installed the University and now it won't work even if I uninstalled it.

I saw the fix with the regedit but thing is, I still have all expansion and stuff packs installed, so I don't think I should delete anything. Any suggestions please? I so wanna play the game but it won't work now and I don't wanna to re-install everything.

EDIT: I uninstalled and then re-installed the base game. I opened the launcher and it worked but as soon as I applied the manual patch to v. 1.50 and the fix, the same error happens. I also tried to bypass the launcher, I get the unable to start game message...

Please I don't know what I should do now!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top