Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

error during start up, see log for more details.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

error during start up, see log for more details. Empty error during start up, see log for more details.

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 11:27

i've tried three times to install this thing and every time, it gives me that message. I'm not using all of the expansions, only high end loft stuff, ambitions, night life, and generations if that has anything to do with it. I would appreciate any help you guys can give me.

Back to top Go down

error during start up, see log for more details. Empty Re: error during start up, see log for more details.

Post by Admin Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:03

Hello,

Try starting the game without the launcher.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

error during start up, see log for more details. Empty Re: error during start up, see log for more details.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 04:17

Hi! er- I'm having the same problem.... I installed everything from scratch. The base game, then the generations, pets, town stuff and updated each time the installer said there was an update. Then I installed all the expansion packs and then the stuff packs. Did everything the instruction in the ultimate fix said to do, like copy/pasting the two files where they had to be pasted.... I did find that everytime I copy/pasted the generations, pets, and town stuff into the Bin folder, they would get replaced by each other. The last one to remain there was the Pets fix. I got stuck at Num. 14 on the installation guide. Everytime I open the sims 3 I get this error "error during start up, see log for more details" and when I try to not use the launcher I get the unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)
Help Please :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:05

sky57 wrote:Hi! er- I'm having the same problem.... I installed everything from scratch. The base game, then the generations, pets, town stuff and updated each time the installer said there was an update. Then I installed all the expansion packs and then the stuff packs. Did everything the instruction in the ultimate fix said to do, like copy/pasting the two files where they had to be pasted.... I did find that everytime I copy/pasted the generations, pets, and town stuff into the Bin folder, they would get replaced by each other. The last one to remain there was the Pets fix. I got stuck at Num. 14 on the installation guide. Everytime I open the sims 3 I get this error "error during start up, see log for more details" and when I try to not use the launcher I get the unable to start game Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)
Help Please error during start up, see log for more details. 1577371209
Hello,

Since you're stuck on the updating part, please read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v126-fix-manual-patch-updated
If you have any more problems, please open your own topic. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top