Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem... Empty Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem...

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 01:25

I have done everything perfectly by the guides and it still gives me this error message.

I have patched the game to 1.50, installed the Ultimate Fix, and placed the files in the right place.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem... Empty Re: Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem...

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 04:52

Never mind I got it working.

Back to top Go down

Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem... Empty Re: Their was an error during start up, please see the log for details problem...

Post by Guest Sat 23 Mar 2013, 03:26

VoRtExDeAtH wrote:Never mind I got it working.
What did you do to fix the problem? Many others are having the same issue. Would you mind if I used this information to help others and credit you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top