Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED] Empty Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2012, 19:46

I've already looked up the video on youtube, but nothing in regedit is out of place Wat. I've also uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything from scratch, its got no custom content whatsoever right now. I've actually looked up with the Sims 3 Crash Log Analyser and this is what the screen says:
Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED] Untitl10

I don't understand the second cause listed, currently my laptop is a Windows Probook 4331s; and has 203GB free on its Local Disc. I've played before with less free space and it worked fine... So is it because I don't have TS3W.exe? Because I've seen the other trend on this and I've tried manually patching it, but the problem is still there -sobbing-

Sorry, I not really good with computer jargon and how everything works so maybe the solution is right before my eyes and I don't see it silent I apologise in advance!

Back to top Go down

Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:31

Hello,

Which expansions are you using?
What happens if you start the game with TS3W.exe like this? Does an error pop up an what does it say?
I seriously doubt it has to do with "insufficient memory", though they're not thinking about space on your HD.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 08:02

I've got ambitions, generations, late night, pets and showtime and for stuff packs I have diesel, fast lane stuff and master suite stuff installed.
When I try to run TS3W.exe it says "Unable to start game. Service Initialization failed (0x6224dd27)" silent

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 10:27

Hello,

I haven't seen that error before! I'll look into it, and I'll get back to you.

Ok I'm back already. Try this: go to (My) Documents\Electronic Arts and rename the The Sims 3 folder. It doesn't matter what you call it, as long as it's something different. The point is to let the game generate a new folder, which it'll do the moment you start the launcher. Now see if the error persists by trying to launch the game.

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:47; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:43

That error message doesn't show up anymore, but now there's this one about scripts and another that tells me to insert the Diesel Disc. Do I apply the crack again?

The script error look like this:
Error during start-up, see log for more details? [SOLVED] Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 17:48

Hello,

For the disc error, use the crack from the fix.
And this error, does it show up when you start the launcher? Because if it does, I think you can ignore it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 05:17

Thank you, its working now~
But I added some custom content into it and installed it, but it won't show up in the launcher's "Installed Content" section so I don't know how to uninstall items... The items show up in the game, however.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 08:41

Hello,

As long as they show up in the game, I wouldn't be bothered. The launcher isn't known to be working flawlessly.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jul 2012, 18:30

Okay, thank you very much for the help ( ~. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)~

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 21:20

Hello,

Do you have any other questions at the moment?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top