Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons and University Life trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons and University Life trouble Empty Seasons and University Life trouble

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 22:36

I downloaded both of the expansion packs and for some odd reason when i did, none of the neighborhoods or items from those expansions were in my game. I really want to play those but I am just not exactly sure why it is happening. I deleted them and re-downloaded them but still the same result. Anyway to fix this?

Back to top Go down

Seasons and University Life trouble Empty Re: Seasons and University Life trouble

Post by Guest Tue 30 Apr 2013, 11:49

Ok, there is no new world coming with these expansions. University is like a foreign country (like Champs les Sims), so you cannot choose it at the beginning.
Did you check in-game, in buy or build mode (go to collections at the bottom, and look for the icon of your new expansions). Are the items there?

Back to top Go down

Seasons and University Life trouble Empty Re: Seasons and University Life trouble

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 30 Apr 2013, 12:02

JNKRedsox wrote:I downloaded both of the expansion packs and for some odd reason when i did, none of the neighborhoods or items from those expansions were in my game. I really want to play those but I am just not exactly sure why it is happening. I deleted them and re-downloaded them but still the same result. Anyway to fix this?

Hello,

Go into buy mode - and you will basically have 4 "functions/options":
1)Sort by room
2)Sort by function
3)Family inventory
4)Collections (I'm not sure if these 4 are really called like that in English, as my game is not English).

Anyway, at the bottom you'll find the collections, and if you click on that you'll see folders with symbols of the different expansions/stuff packs. Search for the symbols of Seasons and University life...
The different folders each contain all items released with that specific expansion.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top