Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied Empty Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied

Post by Guest Sun 26 May 2013, 00:36

Yo !
I lose sleep and sexy time because I'm obsessing over figuring out how to make my download of the Sims 3 and expansions work.

I have followed all instructions dedicated to Macs, as closely as possible.

To begin with, I never had to go through an installation process as the game seemed to have already done that through extraction of the game's zip file .

IDK if that's possible, Idk anything anymore.

Im even missing the "installation" file, and have the "uninstaller". My Sims 3 icon does not say .app at the end, but I still drag it to the applications folder and follow all instructions provided from this site closely.

Yet, when I attempt to launch the game, after placing the "crack fix" and all, I still get the message that a disk needs to be inserted for "Showtime".

For one, my "ultimate crack" files have an icon of a blank sheet of paper, does this render it useless through some misreading of my MAC somehow?...because it does not seem to work, even though I used Stuffit Expander on the .rar.

Rapidly losing my mind here, I just want to play the game !

HELP ME.

Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied 3450855690

Sincerely,
Celle Mac
NeverGivingUp

Helper edit: Topic moved to "Mac support".

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied Empty Re: Mac Sims 3 followed ALL instructions ...no luck even with Ultimate fix applied

Post by Guest Mon 27 May 2013, 15:50

Sorry, it seems we forgot you...
You don't need to install anything, and it is normal that your "Sims 3" app doesn't have a .app at the end.
Please follow steps in part 1 and 4 of this guide, and tell me if you need more help!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top