Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

all links are dead? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all links are dead? [SOLVED] Empty all links are dead? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 15:15

i read the post about g4tw mediafire account banned, i saw some mega(new megaupload?) links but they are also not working for me. can somebody help me? i really wanted to download Worlds/Towns...(ex. Sunlit Tides, etc..) please help anyone? :newfag:

P.S. can somebody give me a link on how to install downloaded World/Towns/Mods..etc.. please? im a new Sims player so please be kind to me

Back to top Go down

all links are dead? [SOLVED] Empty Re: all links are dead? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 15:41

Hey!
Megaupload is down, the team is working on a replacement, be patient it shouldn't be long anymore...
If it is a sims3Pack, you can select up to ten of them and double-click (or click the Open button).
If it is a Package file, use this: extract it to the Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ folder. It should then look like this:
all links are dead? [SOLVED] Wiki.php?title=File:InsideModsFolder
Then your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder should have two files inside it: NoBuildSparkles.package, and nointro.package

Test: when you launch your game, EA intro should be skipped, and when you build something, there shouldn't be any sparkles...

If everything is fine, then you can install mods: the .package files will go in that same folder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:42

thanks alot for the tips it really worked!! Very Happy oh how can i thank you? XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:49

Sure no problem!
If your problem is solved, you can hit the Thank You button. Although we don't really mind on this forum, since we are all doing this voluntarily! So reputation isn't really a matter that important.
What matters most is solving people's problems! Do you have any other question or can I close the topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 16:57

well my questions are answered and im happy, you can close it now ^_^ i will just open another thread again soon. ^^ thanks alot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Jun 2013, 17:07

Sure no problem! Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob
Problem solved, topic locked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top