Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 10 Empty The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Admin Sun 23 Jun 2013, 20:01

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,

Perhaps a little bit too soon, but who cares: The Sims 3: Island Paradise is OUT NOW!
Download it from either http://goo.gl/wjF6p or via a proxy here: http://goo.gl/HAfJq
We'll add the download links to www.games4theworld.org very soon, stay tuned.

Have fun!
Remember: DO NOT post any problems or questions in this topic, but open a new topic in the correct section instead!

Last edited by Admin on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 00:34; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 19:39

I'm screaming!! thanks soo much for your hard work Admin! Thank you soooo much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise OUT NOW! (Download link)

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 20:33

CAME ON HERE TO CHECK IF ISLAND PARADISE WILL BE RELEASED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT NO, ITS OUT NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH TYTYTYTY!

EDIT: I was just wondering how long everyone's took, mine been on 0.0% for 1 hour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:11

sophieridleyxx wrote:CAME ON HERE TO CHECK IF ISLAND PARADISE WILL BE RELEASED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT NO, ITS OUT NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH TYTYTYTY!

EDIT: I was just wondering how long everyone's took, mine been on 0.0% for 1 hour?
I am still downloading since last night and it's at 15+% at the moment (stupid wireless!). Of course, I had to pause it before I went to sleep and start it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:18

Kotona14 wrote:
sophieridleyxx wrote:CAME ON HERE TO CHECK IF ISLAND PARADISE WILL BE RELEASED IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT NO, ITS OUT NOW I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH TYTYTYTY!

I am still downloading since last night and it's at 15+% at the moment (stupid wireless!). Of course, I had to pause it before I went to sleep and start it again.
Aw, OK such a shame haha

I ASK ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED TO SEED! MUCH APPRECIATED Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:20

mine finshed downloaded this morning. mot impressed.Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:48

Mine took only 10 minutes.

Hate me. DO IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 21:50

TUN3R wrote:Mine took only 10 minutes.

Hate me. DO IT!
crying.SadFacepalmShockedWhat he said.Rolling EyesSuspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:02

metrice2121 wrote:mine finshed downloaded this morning. mot impressed.Sad

completely AGREE! not impressive at all! my CAS constantly crashes now and the animation is extremely jerky (played fine on other EP's)!!! lame!Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:06

I have found that if I leave my computer completely it goes from 0.2k?/s too 79k/s
Sorry i cant remeber the unit haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:11

Works, still seeding Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:20

coolking wrote:Works, still seeding Smile
thank you! Mine is at 18%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:24

coolking wrote:Works, still seeding Smile
Thank you so much:canttouchthis:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 22:26

I know that when I'm done downloading and installing the game, I'll be seeding it as much as I can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:06

hey sophieridleyxx do u have island paradise yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:25

it works perfectly thanks a lot admin Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:40

Mine took about 8 hours, but there are more seeders now, so I'm sure it'll be a much shorter download for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 00:44

Elven wrote:Mine took about 8 hours, but there are more seeders now, so I'm sure it'll be a much shorter download for you.

I had to restart it several times, nearly 6 and half hour later and I'm barely at the 20% mark!
Sorry if I sound bitchy but I've been trying to get it since it came out on G4TW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 01:00

I downloaded the game and it works perfectly. Thanks again, Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 01:23

Thanks for this download!  Still working out a few bugs but I get to be the "Awesome Mom" for having the expansion already!  This site is wonderful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 02:20

With a small bit of luck (and a excellent guide on Utorrent from Admin-sama), I'll be able to finish downloading, installing and play it + seeding it after a little over half an hour! YAY HammertimeHammertimeHammertimeHammertime
Forgot to push apply to change the preference Embarassedlol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 03:10

Jessahness wrote:Is there supposed to be a serial code in one of the files?
The serial code is in the Installation Guide that's included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 03:55

they said no i was asking to see if they was going to get it later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:12

0.6kb/s Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:17

hey shiley 7 do u know if there going to get limited edition stuff later on i hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:26

hey elven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:28

likethegames wrote:hey elven
Hey Smile 
Has you download finished now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 04:52

no im still downloading hope its the right one i seen somewere on here that he update it not sure if thats the one i got i seen one were it was 2.75 and one for 2.76 i was told it was the 2.76 one

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top