Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 26 Jun 2013, 17:27

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

I followed the sims 3 mac installation guide, but after installing the supernatural EP I could not access to the game.
After fist installing the pre-crack version for mac I had no trouble, I could perfectly play the sims 3 base game; but without updating it. After the torrent for supernatural finished downloading I manually patch the sims 3 to the last version (1.55) and followed steps 2,3 & 4 of the mac installation guide; after doing so I tried to open the launcher but it says "Unknown Error Occurred "

note: I have just installed the pre-crack sims 3 for mac and the supernatural Ep; also I have the ultimate fix, and the manual patch (1.55)

Back to top Go down

Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 02:03

nah is ok I not you fault I tried yo apply the manual patch it didnt allow me to do it I was updating with laucher but I had to leave before it was complete Ill let you know as soon as I do something

Back to top Go down

Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED]

Post by Dieneryn Fri 25 Oct 2013, 02:06

Great. Do update us Smile

Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Oct 2013, 23:06

I manage to get internet today and I did the update and this is what I got
Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Screen14
Unknown Error Occurred. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Screen14
https://i.servimg.com/u/f57/18/38/58/18/screen14.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Fri 25 Oct 2013, 23:54

Hey that's actually great! I'm happy for you! It is finally at the latest patch Smile

All you have to do now is download the this:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Even if you have downloaded before, please download AGAIN. The files have been changed. Smile

Follow the instructions to place the crack files.  The error message should go away Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 00:13

ok perfect Ill let you know when I am finish I just have one question I have installed every EP and SP besides into the future and I noticed that there were some EP and SP that were dim on the bottom of the launcher why do you thing is that??

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 26 Oct 2013, 04:57

Well, they might not have been installed properly. I guess for now apply the Ultimate Fix. It might solve that problem.  Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 05:51

No it did not if i install them again will I need to do the update again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 26 Oct 2013, 05:54

You can install the EPs over and make sure they appear in the launcher. After installing the EPs, reapply the Ultimate Fix Crack.
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:48

I did it a now I am back at version 20. :S and I have no Idea when will I be able to go and make the update

Last edited by frankmolcas92 on Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:50

Do you mean you got back to version 20 after using the Ultimate Fix?
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:06

Yes after installing the missing ep and sp and using the files from the ultimate fix the all expansion and #crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:08

Alright. Try to update back to 1.63 again.

Then, reapply the Fix. Make sure you put the fix in the right place.
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:20

I guess I have no other option but to wait Sad I'll let you know as soon as I am able to do it
Is into the future the last release of the sims 3? And did you guys release it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Sat 26 Oct 2013, 18:21

Yes it is the last. And we do have it here. Smile
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Oct 2013, 21:32

Good news I finally got it I just Finished installing everything
Thanks for the help

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Wed 30 Oct 2013, 23:03

Yay!! That's really great! 

Anything else you need help with? May I close your topic now? Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Oct 2013, 00:40

Yes you might close, but don't erase from the page in case I want to check something before opening another topic so that I can install it easily in other computer
Thanks for all the help

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Thu 31 Oct 2013, 01:35

Of course! Feel free to contact us again should you need further assistance. Smile

Well, happy simming! Wink

Problem solved, topic closed.
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top