Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

edit in cas,awsomemod.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

edit in cas,awsomemod.[SOLVED] Empty edit in cas,awsomemod.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 21:29

hey guys/girls

well I've a two parted question....

It made a sim (fast fast) to check something out, but now i want to continue with that sim but with a different look
i've looked up and on every cheat site they keep mentioning "edit in cas" but everytime i enter that ( after pressing "cstr+shift+c) it always reply that it does not know about this command

I've try different version of that command (like " Edit In Cas, editincas, EditInCas, edit in Cas, EditinCas, EDIT IN CAS, EDITINCAS ") but always received the same reply...

1. now first part of my question is
- does anyone know what the right command is to send my sim back to edit mode?

Doing further research i stumbled on someting call " awsomemod ", i try to install it like a normal package but with no luck => system warn by that i'm using a non official version of the came that it might cause some problem like crashes and bugs ( and it did cuz the game wouldn't load AT ALL ) it reached the start first load screen but the progress bar never moved (i waited 30min before exiting)

that brings me to the second part of my question
-what is awsomemod( what is it for),how do i install it, is it recommended to use (will it cause any negative changes in my gamepaly )and will it grand me access to edit mode ?

Back to top Go down

edit in cas,awsomemod.[SOLVED] Empty Re: edit in cas,awsomemod.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 20 Feb 2012, 22:06

Hello,

In order to fix your first error ("Unofficial Game Modification" error), please re-download and re-apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 21 Feb 2012, 09:52

Hello,
I think in this case that the unofficial game modification error is caused by awesomemod, you may have an outdated version. But more about that mod later.
To edit your sim in CAS after the fact, first bring up the cheatconsole and type testingcheatsenabled true, now, shift-click your sim and a menu comes up from which you can pick "edit sim".

Now for awesomemod. It fixes a whole lot of bugs and things that just aren't .... right. It for example replaces the horrific EA story progressions which has sims adopt baby's en masse instead of getting married and having some themselves.
Awesome mod is a HUGE mod and I wouldn't recommend it unless you have an awesome pc to match it. It is also a core mod.

Personally I'd rather recommend mods from the Nraas suite. They have the same kind of functions, only not crammed together in one big mod but rather a bunch of mods to choose from. That way you can get what interests you and ignore the rest. With awesomemod, you can turn off those features you don't want, but it'll be more of a strain on your pc than installing a few Nraas mods.

Besides that, the people at MATY are horrible to noobs and basically everyone who is, apparently, not as awesome as they are. So if you ever needed support you'd be hard pressed to get any without being made fun of.

We have a few people here who are using Nraas mods including myself so we can give some support, the crew at Nraas is also friendly though you may not want to mention playing a cracked game Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Feb 2012, 12:37

thanks guyz

but the "edit sim " will do for me

after reading the "core mode guild" I think that I'm going to back off for now
I don't wanne mest up my game another time.... Shocked

frankly its not worth it for now affraid

and I often forget to upgrade my mods that why i only download mods that can survive few updates of the game before become outdated

but thanks anyway appreciate it ^^ cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 23 Feb 2012, 09:32

Hello,
Don't hesitate to post if you have problems or questions again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)