Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crack file not working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crack file not working? Empty crack file not working?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:26

eyo so i just downloaded island paradise and ive torrented several games in my life but this one's giving me tons of trouble
the crack file for some reason came with the base game already pasted in there? and so after i downloaded the expansion and tried to put the base in the crack file, it pretty much ignored it
long story short, when i run my game it still tells me i need the island paradise disc and i have no clue how to fix it
please help!

Back to top Go down

crack file not working? Empty Re: crack file not working?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Jul 2013, 23:32

You need to replace the files from the Crack folder, and paste them to the base game installation folder, and click replace!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Wed 03 Jul 2013, 06:52

meghano97 wrote:eyo so i just downloaded island paradise and ive torrented several games in my life but this one's giving me tons of trouble
the crack file for some reason came with the base game already pasted in there? and so after i downloaded the expansion and tried to put the base in the crack file, it pretty much ignored it
long story short, when i run my game it still tells me i need the island paradise disc and i have no clue how to fix it
please help!

Hello,

Please apply the Ultimate Fix. Drag and drop the content in #crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 09:44

Or you can try the tool I developed. See this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top