Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 18:18

First topic message reminder :

I tried everything and my game still is not working. Island Paradise worked on my game then I got black screen had to move the sims 3 folder to desktop and start fresh but island paradise is not installed on the game or launcher, i uninstalled it and then installed it again and IT STILL is not installed on my game I've done everything please help!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 22:06

This is the error code when I try to run the setup installer
>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$15.0.0.498
@ Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (6002)
IE Version: 9.10.9200.16635

Back to top Go down

sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: sims 3 island paradise wont install onto game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jul 2013, 22:17

please help

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 27 Jul 2013, 03:31

Hello,

This may simply means that Island Paradise torrent is corrupted. Redownload the torrent and try again. Remember to clear the data and .zip torrent.

Last edited by cat2006house on Sun 28 Jul 2013, 01:38; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 15:48

Re-downloaded the torrent and I'm now running the setup! Fingers crossed this works!Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2013, 16:03

IT WORKED YAYAY :Dthank you so much for all the help!! I'm so happy :DTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:canttouchthis: cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 01:39

Hello,

Glad to hear! Don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Happy simming The Sims 3 plumbob !
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:11

Opps we spoke to soon, I was able to play the game before on this laptop which is brand new and I got this error message when trying to start the game
https://servimg.com/view/18418594/8][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/41/85/94/th/pictur11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:34

Hello,

Can you give me information about your graphic drivers? Nagivate yourself to Control Panel >> System and Security >> System. And give me the information about your OS.
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:35

Fixed it! I updated it, but now I got black screen crash again!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:38

Hello,

Have you applied the Ultimate Fix afterwards?
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2013, 16:40

yup

EDIT: Just put the crack in again and its working :)once again thank you for your help and patience Very Happy:cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Jul 2013, 10:25

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top