Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELPPP :( SOLVED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPPP :(  SOLVED Empty HELPPP :( SOLVED

Post by Guest Wed 24 Jul 2013, 16:55

Hi guys... 

I needed to create some more space on my Macbook Air and decided to get rid of university life seen as i never use it... 
I dragged it to the trash from applications because i couldn't find the installer and now every time i load my game i get this notice... 

/Applications/The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app/Contents/Resources/AddOns/The Sims 3 Island Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 University Life -> ../../../../../../../The Sims 3 University Life.app/Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 University Life

Please tell me there is some fix i can apply!

Thanks in advance for any help! 

Antonia

//EDIT

Edit: it wont actually open the installer.. jut goes straight to that message  HELPPP :(  SOLVED Icon_sad

//EDIT2

I have managed to fix this by reinstalling the game and then unistalling it using the sims3 installer!

Helper edit: if you want to add something to your post, please use the "edit" button. Wink  It will allow you to modify your post and/or add things.

- Carlos G.

Last edited by AntoniaJordanB on Wed 24 Jul 2013, 20:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top