Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:12

So at first the housholds didn't disappear but after a few times they did. Also the icons of cities are not in order. Sometimes when I invite or hire someone they say that they will come but never do. What should I do?

Mod edit: moved to the right section.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 20:19

Hi there,

Disappear from the game? Or from documents as well? Is any of the expansion packs missing perhaps?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 helppp. households disappear after turning off the sims game [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 06:51

I have all expansion packs. The households are still in the library but not in world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 12:41

Also when I try to play with my Sim I always get brought back to the maps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 17:32

Iwkeyk wrote:I have all expansion packs. The households are still in the library but not in world.
I see. Do you have a save file? If yes, try to load the save game and see if it's there. Have you updated to the latest patch as well? You can download it here and see if the 'loading to map' is fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 15:16

OK so I updatet to the latest patch and everything is fine now! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:26

Good job!

Glad to hear it! Feel free to open a new topic if you have any more problems!
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top