Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sims 3 game keeps freezing. making it immpossible to even play.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my sims 3 game keeps freezing. making it immpossible to even play. Empty my sims 3 game keeps freezing. making it immpossible to even play.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Aug 2013, 19:51

I have the Sims 3 and all its expansions. All expansions except for generations and the original are downloaded from you guys. i have windows 8 and i had a problem a few months ago you guys helped me resolve. this is my issue.
My game freezes where i can click anything and times not moving but the Zzzz's over them when their sleeping are still moving and the weather is till moving outside. its strange but it freezes like that for about a minute and its like almost every atleast every 3 minutes.  you can see how it can be annoying haha. Ive tried everything. I tried lowering the graphics settings, making sure no background processes were running, making sure my computers not getting to hot, restart game, restart computer, remove files and open up more space on hard drive. i have done a whole bunch. and i really like my family so if you could give me a few pointers on what i culd try next that would be great. thank you.

Back to top Go down

my sims 3 game keeps freezing. making it immpossible to even play. Empty Re: my sims 3 game keeps freezing. making it immpossible to even play.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 06 Aug 2013, 20:52

oldmantae wrote:I have the Sims 3 and all its expansions. All expansions except for generations and the original are downloaded from you guys. i have windows 8 and i had a problem a few months ago you guys helped me resolve. this is my issue.
My game freezes where i can click anything and times not moving but the Zzzz's over them when their sleeping are still moving and the weather is till moving outside. its strange but it freezes like that for about a minute and its like almost every atleast every 3 minutes.  you can see how it can be annoying haha. Ive tried everything. I tried lowering the graphics settings, making sure no background processes were running, making sure my computers not getting to hot, restart game, restart computer, remove files and open up more space on hard drive. i have done a whole bunch. and i really like my family so if you could give me a few pointers on what i culd try next that would be great. thank you.

Hello,

Have you read this here ? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-14-07-2013

Also, have you already tried to re-apply the manual patch from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v155-fix-manual-patch

And then re-apply the Ultimate fix from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Moreover: have you also tried to make a completely new savegame ? Don't delete your old savegame yet though. Just make a new save with NEW sims to test if the same happens there.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top