Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons Game Keep Freezing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons Game Keep Freezing? Empty Sims 3 Seasons Game Keep Freezing?

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 06:22

So I recently downloaded the sims 3 seasons, and my game often freezes for short periods of time, and sometimes just completely. I know it's not a graphics problem because the game runs smoothly during the times it isn't freezing. My laptop is also VERY powerful. It'll stop time, but you'll hear the music playing in the background. It never crashes though, just the freezes making it pretty much unplayable.

I have every single expansion and stuffs pack.

It always worked very smoothly until I installed this baby.
I've used the same mods I used before so I know it's not a problem with any of the mods

I use nraas overwatch, master controller and Error trap.
I use a couple other of his mods as well. All which have been updated to the newest version.
The overwatch tells me that there are a lot of sims stuck so I try resetting all sims but it didn't work.

I'm not sure if it's because of the weather but I got this also when it started raining.
I'm also not sure if It's because I am playing in a new world. The world I am playing in is called Los Aniegos. But it's well known and people seem to be happy with it.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons Game Keep Freezing? Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons Game Keep Freezing?

Post by invalidusername Mon 26 Nov 2012, 06:41

I'd try removing all your mods and any cc you have, and playing the game in one of the default worlds to test and see if it is caused by the expansions or all the extras you're adding into the game.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:29

invalidusername wrote:I'd try removing all your mods and any cc you have, and playing the game in one of the default worlds to test and see if it is caused by the expansions or all the extras you're adding into the game.

Yeah I first tinkered with my Mods. That was not the problem. I then read up more on the world and apparently many others have been having this freezing problem ever since the Seasons patch has been installed. So yes, it was a problem with the world. The patch seems to have caused problems with the routing causing it to freeze.

Hopefully there is a fix soon.
Thanks for the help.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 26 Nov 2012, 09:31

Hello,

I had this same problem and significantly reduced the instance of crashing by using a different world. One with better routing, I guess.
Still, it is about time EA comes up with a patch.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top