Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED] Empty Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:36

Is it because of the custom contents? I've just installed my CCs and whenever I reach the town loading the game crashes Sad  I've tried all the methods I found on this page but the game keeps crashing Sad

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 18:39

y my game crashes too when loading town

Back to top Go down

Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game crashes when loading town? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 19:40

It happened to me before.

I solve it by deleting
outdated core mods.
Simply, if you have mods, then delete them then go back and download updated mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 06:11

I've removed all my mods and custom contents and now it's working. But my game became so slow especially when loading town. Thank you so much though Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 10:46

For speed purposes, use Game Booster from IOBit.
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top