Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher Empty Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 10:50

The sims 3 always worked for me, I had all the expensions installed from G4TW and never had any problems.
 Ever since I installed IP everything screwed up for me. The game crashes to desktop every single time.
 On the launcher, the IP icon is not highlighted and showed as installed. I have tried the ultimate fix, the new update.
 Nothing works and I'm about to give up, please Help

Thank you!

Moderator edit: Topic moved to "The Sims (3) in-game problems". Wink 

- Carlos G.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher Empty Re: Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 11:04

Please redo the Ultimate Fix. It should be done after the update.
If you're lost, you can use my new tool. It will apply the Ultimate Fix for you.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher Empty Re: Sims 3 IP crash to desktop + not shown on launcher

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 19:49

Thanks for the fast reply! I will try this again.
I also wanna correct something I said,
After installing and uninstalling so many times I decided to limit the expensions.
I have installed:
base game, generations, seasons and IP
on the launcher, the icons at the bottom for seasons and IP are not highlighted... is this normal?

They all show as installed on my program files & on my control pannel installed programs.

Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 20:43

They will only show up after you apply the Ultimate Fix...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 21:02

THANK YOU!!!!
You have saved me hours and hours of frustration, it is now working!!! cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:13

Glad I helped.
Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top