Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 08 Sep 2013, 02:51

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys,

I've installed TS3 and all its expansions perfectly with no problems and until recently I was able to play without any problems.

Now after I go into the game and go into build/buy mode, it crashes after about 10 minutes. I ran crash log analyzer and it says Max memory used - try to reduce memory but lowering settings.

Here's what I've tried:

- the ultimate fix (latest version) on this website
- put TS3W.exe and all other exes in the DEP
- lowered the settings by using default settings
- used the 4GB patcher to assign more memory
- put Sims 3 on highest priority in task manager
- ran in windowed mode

but still no luck :(It crashes after 5-10 minutes...

Spec:
Lenovo Y500
8GB DDR3 RAM
2GB GT650M SLI
i7 3630QM 2.4GHz
1080p
Win 8 Pro 64bit

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED]

Post by J.T. Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:40

kwmagik wrote:
cezra31 wrote:Hello,

Can you try to disable the in-game store (it is in settings).

In-game store causes crash for me. Very Happy
WOW THANKS!

I turned off the option which allows you to access the online shop...and it's not crashing anymore! I've been playing for a few hours now!

Truly thank you, but I can't take everything for granted right now, maybe wait till tomorrow then this thread is declared to be fully solved.

Thanks!
Hello,

I will leave this topic open until you are sure this problem is solved Wink .

J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 3 + All expansions 1.55 Max memory used crash. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 11 Sep 2013, 07:01

kwmagik wrote:WOW THANKS!

I turned off the option which allows you to access the online shop...and it's not crashing anymore! I've been playing for a few hours now!

Truly thank you, but I can't take everything for granted right now, maybe wait till tomorrow then this thread is declared to be fully solved.

Thanks!
You're welcome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 03:04

cezra31 wrote:
kwmagik wrote:WOW THANKS!

Thanks!
You're welcome! Very Happy
Yep thanks! It's SOLVED now! Very Happy

Helper Edit: Glad it's working for you! Topic closed.

-cat2006house

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top