Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED] Empty Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 15:20

Hi,

First i've read thru the fix installation guide, and the *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.
And closely followed the step.

This is my installation procedure, please see if theres anything wrong.
1. i install sims 3 base game - didnt crack - didnt update
2. install generation - didnt crack - didnt update
3. install ambition - didnt crack - didnt update
4. i crack the game by copying the file in the fix,, #crack folder. and placed it in the sims 3 bin

so the thing is im stuck at step 11

when i press the launcher, i encountered a message. '' There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details.'' and once i pressed ok, the launcher closed itself.

ive read thru a similar thread, and admin advice was to reinstall the base and generation. i did that following the same procedure up there for about 3 times. i still encounter the same problem

furthermore i try opening the game without the launcher. and there was an error message saying
''Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Please please help me, I've been trying to install the sims for the whole day and i still cannot play

Im really at lost... Crying or Very sad

Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 16:10

Hi there, would you mind posting a screenshot of the location you placed the crack. This way I can verify its the correct location or not.

Also, you should check out my guide down in my signature. It proves useful for many people.

Back to top Go down

Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error during startup, Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb). SIMS 3 HELP ME PLEASE. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 17:43

Well its likely because you didn't update the games. You have to update all of the games before cracking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2011, 17:52

so u mean

1. install base game, then update, dont crack
2. install generation, then update, dont crack
3. install ambition, then update, dont crack
4. apply crack.

is it??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 03 Jul 2011, 19:00

jenniiejen wrote:so u mean

1. install base game, then update, dont crack
2. install generation, then update, dont crack
3. install ambition, then update, dont crack
4. apply crack.

is it??
Hello,

Please do as following:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3, but DO NOT apply any cracks.
4. Install The Sims 3: Generations, but DO NOT apply any cracks.
5. Install any other expansions you like, but DO NOT apply any cracks. (For WA, skip the complete "# Crack" folder)
6. Start the launcher and update the game to the latest version.
7. Now copy over the Generation's crack to the base game's bin, like you did before, and it should all work fine.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2011, 05:50

i did everything you told me to.

uninstall, restart, install base game, followed by generation then ambition then late night without updating or cracking any of it.

once i pressed the launcher i got the same error again.

im unable to update the game Sad please help me Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 04 Jul 2011, 09:55

Try Favorlock's guide to installing The Sims 3. I know it gets tedious, but you'll get it to work, no one has yet been completely unable to install. You can find a link to Favorlock's guide in his signature.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jul 2011, 10:29

Lady ElDi wrote:Try Favorlock's guide to installing The Sims 3. I know it gets tedious, but you'll get it to work, no one has yet been completely unable to install. You can find a link to Favorlock's guide in his signature.

I click the link and it led me to 4shared, i download a file call Installing The Sims 3 Favorlock Edition.rar and what i got from that is a song ''where them girls at'' -___-

//EDIT

OH MY GOD I GOT IT WORKING ALREADY.

able to update able to crack able to play!! YES!!!!

Thank you Favorlock, Admin and Lady Eldi for the help !!!

I think the problem was because i installed a 2 in 1 sims 3 WA earlier on and when i uninstall thur the control panel, some of the component were still there that stopped me from updating the game. So i went to manually delete the registry file that is related to sims 3 and poof!! everything was working again!!

Thanks alot. XD All my attempts was not put to waste!! sorry for the long post, im just SOOOO happy!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 04 Jul 2011, 20:15

Hello,

You're more than welcome. We're all glad you got it to work.
If you have any more problems, don't hesitate to let us know.

For now, have fun playing!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top