Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow

Post by Guest Sun 22 Sep 2013, 20:12

First topic message reminder :

Herro!!

Just wondering if anyone has looked into The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow set. It looks pretty awesome. Hopefully it will get added to the download list Wink   The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 20:12

It is the Ticket Machine from Simlogical, it is a Mod and it works a treat. You can alter it to say of you want your business open for 24 hours or a set time etc.

//EDIT

Here is the link. It works a treat. You have loads of settings on it to decide how you want to run your Sim's business. The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow - Page 2 Icon_smile http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1078.0

Here is another wee bit of info on what you can do with the Open For Business Mod from Simlogical http://mysims3blog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/ofb-for-sims-3-home-bar-business-by.html

Moderator edit: Hello there. If you want to add something to your original post, just go to your original post - and you will see a button labeled "edit". Click on the button and then you can modify the post. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 22:16

Hello.  I am new here and I cannot wait till MH is released

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 22:25

Floweroscotland76 wrote:It is the Ticket Machine from Simlogical, it is a Mod and it works a treat. You can alter it to say of you want your business open for 24 hours or a set time etc.

//EDIT

Here is the link. It works a treat. You have loads of settings on it to decide how you want to run your Sim's business. The Sims 3 Midnight Hollow - Page 2 Icon_smile http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=1078.0

Here is another wee bit of info on what you can do with the Open For Business Mod from Simlogical http://mysims3blog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/ofb-for-sims-3-home-bar-business-by.html

Moderator edit: Hello there. If you want to add something to your original post, just go to your original post - and you will see a button labeled "edit". Click on the button and then you can modify the post. Smile

- Carlos
Apologies! I am an annoying newbie! Sorry peeps, I know now what to do in future Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 22:49

The wait is killing me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 02:58

I can't wait to have this one.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 04:21

I want this world so badly! The wait is killing me!
*intense simmer. XD* Seriously, you guys are doing a great job. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:26

found the world yay Smile its huge 358.3 MB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:27

You found it? I'm jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:33

Really!? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:35

yes really , but i cant post links Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 06:40

absolutLTU wrote:yes really , but i cant post links Sad
Then why brag about it to us? You know were waiting to get the world ourselves....  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 07:20

absolutLTU wrote:yes really , but i cant post links Sad
I thought in the terms of service it said that you just couldn't post links to an automatic direct download. Was I mistaken?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Sep 2013, 07:24

PeschkeGirl wrote:I thought in the terms of service it said that you just couldn't post links to an automatic direct download. Was I mistaken?

To all of you:

Games4TheWorld wrote:6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

This actually means that we will also censor all kinds of "Warez" links (direct links to Piratebay, 4shared, mediafire, etc.).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 08:06

Carlos G. wrote:
This actually means that we will also censor all kinds of "Warez" links (direct links to Piratebay, 4shared, mediafire, etc.).
This makes sense and I understand that much. Protection of users and this site are a good thing. I'm just a little confused about this line:

Carlos G.

We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.
I'm not trying to be rude or redundant, I'm just want a little clarification. Like when is this okay to do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 09:48

So we will be able to download MH here without having to deal with Sims points? I've never bothered with Sims points. I would be disappointed to buy something I end up not liking

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 28 Sep 2013, 11:30

PeschkeGirl wrote:This makes sense and I understand that much. Protection of users and this site are a good thing. I'm just a little confused about this line:

We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.
I'm not trying to be rude or redundant, I'm just want a little clarification. Like when is this okay to do?

It's okay. Wink  Of course, this is not meant to be a "workaround" to post Warez links. But usually, MATY, MTS, NRAAS and most others have "description" pages, before you actually get to real download page. So it would be nice if you posted a link to such a "description page", and then say something like "read the instructions and then go to the download link...".

BrokenFEMALE wrote:So we will be able to download MH here without having to deal with Sims points? I've never bothered with Sims points. I would be disappointed to buy something I end up not liking

Yes, you can download ALL Sims 3 store items for free here: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ 

Keep in mind though that the site is not yet finished; so some of the store items are still missing. Feel free to read up on this here, and even post some feedback, if you wish: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 12:41

Hiya! Newbie here! I am have been checking the piratebay website periodically to get this download!! DRIVING ME CRAZYYY Very Happy :newfag: Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 28 Sep 2013, 13:01

LadyLulu123 wrote:Hiya! Newbie here! I am have been checking the piratebay website periodically to get this download!! DRIVING ME CRAZYYY Very Happy :newfag: Razz
Hello,

It's not going to be on the Pirate Bay, but if you join our fangroup you'll receive a newsletter when there's something new to dwnload. Make sure to allow newsletters in your forum profile.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 13:57

All is well, I found the gold download elsewhere. but disappointed that G4TW isnt planning on putting it on piratebay and hasn't managed to release it yet. Oh well!
Thank you anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 16:43

The impatience of some people is astounding. Especially over a world (a very big and expansive world, but still).

Personally, I'd rather wait for a DL from a place I 100% know and trust and have 0 worries about it and know it meshes with the rest of my game. But, you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Sat 28 Sep 2013, 16:48

LadyLulu123 wrote:All is well, I found the gold download elsewhere. but disappointed that G4TW isnt planning on putting it on piratebay and hasn't managed to release it yet. Oh well!
Thank you anyway Smile
I don't see the point of writing a post like this. Boasting about how you got it and how quick the other sites uploaded the neighbourhood is pointless. We, Games4theworld, never disappoints the users with problem-free, virus-free downloads. You may get viruses and glitches downloading from unknown sources. And we are not obliged to provide you free downloads, so impatience isn't going to help anyone Wink .
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 16:59

The waiting is the hardest part! Patients grasshoppers....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 17:20

So excited about Midnight Hollow! I can't wait...but I will, because Games4TheWorld is the best, and I love them all, especially Lady Eldi <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 17:22

Also, the idea of being able to do home businesses appeals to me....I think it would be even more neat if how much you could sell stuff for had a correlation with your celebrity level. Just a thought. Cuz we all know, famous people can sell their junk for LOADS more $$$$.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 17:33

Lol. That is very true Buffy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 18:02

I must also agree with Buffy.  I still waiting patiently.  I hope you have it up soon.  My hubby is off work tonight so he is in charge of Sakura and I get to play the Sims.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 18:12

Finally made an account here & turned on newsletters just for this town, looks great. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top