Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing world after last update? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing world after last update? [SOLVED] Empty Installing world after last update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 23:15

So i used the manual patch to update my game to 1.57 version, but my launcher keeps telling me i need to update my game to the latest version when i try to install a store world, what can i do? this only didn't happen to me in previous updates...(except in 1.55 but i gave up on installing what i wanted)

Thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Installing world after last update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing world after last update? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Sep 2013, 23:23

mily05 wrote:So i used the manual patch to update my game to 1.57 version, but my launcher keeps telling me i need to update my game to the latest version when i try to install a store world, what can i do? this only didn't happen to me in previous updates...(except in 1.55 but i gave up on installing what i wanted)

Thanks so much!
Hello,

The world that you are trying to install needs to be "decrapified", probably. You can look here, for example: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error

Or you can use "CC Magic" to install the world, see here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7029-the-sims-3-cc-please-make-sure-your-game-has-the-latest-software-updates-and-try-again-error-s-100-solution

Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing world after last update? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing world after last update? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 23:54

Very Happy Thanks a lot!

Moderator edit: OK, I think I can close the topic. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to post another topic here. Have fun with your new world. Very Happy  Topic closed.

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top