Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 Base Game is Not Opening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 Base Game is Not Opening Empty SIMS 3 Base Game is Not Opening

Post by Guest Mon 06 Jan 2014, 18:29

I've read the instructions on the Mac guide. (I have a MBP April Mid 2010 10.9...) I have a Vuze torrent and I unzipped the torrent file with Archive Utility. It give me the sims.app and I drag it into the applications folder. However, when I click it to run it/install it...nothing happens  Sad . I have waited 15 minutes. Mind you I installed a similar torrent yesterday afternoon and it worked fine but I had to uninstall/delete that torrent for bug issues. Now when I use you all's or anyone else torrent it just will not open. Actually, (since this is a MAC os forum) normally when you open an app in Mac the icon bounces to let you know that "hey I'm getting ready to applicate" the sims app doesn't even do that and I'm really at a lost.  Shocked  Facepalm 
 Help

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 Base Game is Not Opening Empty Re: SIMS 3 Base Game is Not Opening

Post by Dieneryn Tue 07 Jan 2014, 17:12

Hello,

Please attempt a clean uninstall following the steps here: http://bluebellflora.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/how-to-do-a-clean-uninstall-and-reinstall-on-a-mac/

After that, try the installation again. Smile

Let us know if it works! Very Happy
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top