Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!! Empty The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!!

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 09:41

hi,
i have a friend who wands to install the sims 3. i did it the same as i did to my old windows 7 (he has windows 8 ) and the same as the instructions says. with demontool but it says that it needs the disk. on competr file it sees the DT extra disk that we created only the basic game. not the high and loft stuff. did something change or must we do something else to windows 8 ;
thnks

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!!

Post by J.T. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 13:35

Hello,

I am not sure if I get your implication but I would like to mention that virtual images (i.e. iso files) cannot be used as "crack", if you want ONLY the base game (if that's what you mean) installed, I suggest downloading and installing Nrass No-CD mod in the temporary fix: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Fixes/The_Sims_3_fix_temp.rar .

I hope this piece of information is helpful to you.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!! Empty Re: The Sims 3 Not working on Windows 8!!!

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:04

no he wands almost all packs. not only the basic game. should i not make it through deamonstool.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:41

blackrosemakridou wrote:no he wands almost all packs. not only the basic game. should i not make it through deamonstool.

Yes, you should. I don't think there are any differences between installing The Sims 3 on Windows 7 and Windows 8's pcs.

Last edited by J.T. on Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:44

i'll try to do it then via temaviewer again from the beginning i'll see it again and i'll post if did it or not. Smile

//EDIT

this friend lives in germany and me in greece. this is why will i do it from teamviewer. i know better how must i do it. thnks anyway.

Helper Edit: If you have something in mind that isn't in the last post you've written, please edit your post instead of double-posting. Thank you.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 23 Jan 2014, 14:51

Sure, please do!
J.T.
J.T.
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Jan 2014, 19:10

everything is ok. probably my friend did something wrong yesterday he did not undertood the instruction i've translated. i did it the right way and now he will finaly play at night as he has wishes it. Very Happy tommorow i will install him the others games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top