Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 20:20

We had a start up error so my sister decide to delete and re-download all the games except supernatural and then after it was all installed we got the please insert disk error, so I told her to download and apply the ultimate fix but i think she messed wit the file in supernatural/game/bin and now we get a Microsoft Windows, Sims 3 has stopped working error after pressing play from the launcher or launching the game directly. Also the sims supernatural icon is not highlighted in the bottom of the launcher. is there anything we can do to fix it?

Back to top Go down

Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 20:53

The files in the Ultimate Fix -shouldn't- mess with anything if they're copied to the wrong place. The executables are named specifically for the expansion in question (ie: World Adventures is TS3EP01.exe). However, what you describe usually happens when the files in the "# Crack" folder haven't been copied to the base game's installation folder - so I'd start off by doing that again then reporting back on the success/failure.

Back to top Go down

Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 21:00

hexorcist wrote:The files in the Ultimate Fix -shouldn't- mess with anything if they're copied to the wrong place. The executables are named specifically for the expansion in question (ie: World Adventures is TS3EP01.exe). However, what you describe usually happens when the files in the "# Crack" folder haven't been copied to the base game's installation folder - so I'd start off by doing that again then reporting back on the success/failure.
Yeah just went through the ultimate fix again and realised i hadn't done that bit Facepalm it's fixed now, my sisters practically squealing Razz, thanks anyway:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 19:06

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Glad to hear it's working now.
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! Microsoft windows sims 3 has stopped working. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top