Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =( Empty Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =(

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 03:55

I own base game sims 3, ambitions and world adventures. Iv downloaded all the other expansions from here. I then downloaded the ultimate fix correctly following the instructions and everything worked fine. I then downloaded Town life when it came out and applied the crack in the download...i dont know if its Town Life that is causing it though....Recently my computer screen is going black then itll flick back on, then black out again and back on after a while...it might do this 3 or 4 times and then the sims will just freeze and crash or ill get blue screen of death.
I dont particularly want to re-install ALL of the games.
I HAVE installed the cracks in all the right places.
is there any way of stopping this???

Please Help =)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =( Empty Re: Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =(

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 04:45

Aw man. I wish I knew what to say.. It seems like a video card issue to me, I can't be sure though.. All i can tell you is to check for a driver update for that video card.. I hope someone else knows what to do..

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =( Empty Re: Sims 3 going Blank then Crashing =(

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 31 Jul 2011, 10:12

JayQuez wrote:Aw man. I wish I knew what to say.. It seems like a video card issue to me, I can't be sure though.. All i can tell you is to check for a driver update for that video card.. I hope someone else knows what to do..

I think this is a good idea, see if you can update the drivers for your videocard.
If that's not it, take a look at this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-8-06-2011
Please let us know if this helped and don't hesitate to post if you run into other problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jul 2011, 18:25

ok ill try it thankyou !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Aug 2011, 04:17

First of all, thanks! I did everything the guide said and still my launcher wouldn't work. I opened the link posted here and did everything and it still freezed. Finally, I decided to do as one person suggested and opened the .exe file directly from program files and it's working great! Thanks again for everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top