Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help! Empty Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help!

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jul 2014, 19:21

Hello admin, thanks for you help, this problem is driven me nuisance from day to day. I install the game, it's driving ok, but i have several problems that I can't handle anymore.

First, my install of Outdoor living stuff, I can't install it. Everything works fine, install all succesfully except this 

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help! Cf11

I have searched for registry, no HKey left and i don't know why cause this. But it's still working in the game.

Second, it's always crash about 10 mins in game and I find out it happend because "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM". And I did all DEP in windows 7 and the 4gb patch, but nothing has been solved. 

I use GeForce9600 GT version 337.88, windows 7 (x64bit) and 4GB ram.

Please help, thanks a lot Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help! Empty Re: Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 22 Jul 2014, 20:11

baonghi wrote:Hello admin, thanks for you help, this problem is driven me nuisance from day to day. I install the game, it's driving ok, but i have several problems that I can't handle anymore.

First, my install of Outdoor living stuff, I can't install it. Everything works fine, install all succesfully except this 

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help! Cf11

I have searched for registry, no HKey left and i don't know why cause this. But it's still working in the game.

Second, it's always crash about 10 mins in game and I find out it happend because "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM". And I did all DEP in windows 7 and the 4gb patch, but nothing has been solved. 

I use GeForce9600 GT version 337.88, windows 7 (x64bit) and 4GB ram.

Please help, thanks a lot Very Happy

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17208-sims-3-has-stopped-working

Check out my reply to this poster's problem (the second post in that thread). If your issue is really related to "insufficient memory", then you likely didn't apply the "4GB patch" correctly.

P.S. about "updating" the Outdoor Living Stuff, just leave this out for the moment. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help! Empty Re: Crashed with "Insufficient Memory- Please install +4gb RAM" even do all the help!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jul 2014, 17:02

I'm sorry but the problem has still occured. I don't know why, please help Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 26 Jul 2014, 21:15

baonghi wrote:I'm sorry but the problem has still occured. I don't know why, please help Sad

Have you really done ALL the solutions I described, in the link I mentioned before ? If so, do you have any open applications other than the Sims 3 ? please close everything else before playing games.

Also, have you heard from the tool "GameBooster" ? Look on Piratebay for it, and download it. The application of that tool should be straightforward, but let me know if you have any problems with that.

Beyond that, I'm not sure what else to suggest...can you give me some more information about your computer ? Have you recently run a malware/virus check ? if not, please do so. Also, make sure to defragment the hard-drive.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 14:56

Yes, I had done all the steps. Half year ago, I could play perfectly well with Razer booster. But now, when I re-install it, it can't work. I don't know what to do more. If you have some free time, can you help me with team viewer?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 28 Jul 2014, 23:49

baonghi wrote:Yes, I had done all the steps. Half year ago, I could play perfectly well with Razer booster. But now, when I re-install it, it can't work. I don't know what to do more. If you have some free time, can you help me with team viewer?

I'm now almost tempted to suggest that there could be some hardware damage on your computer, but let's see. Can you please try some other games on your computer too ? Try some "newer" games that have similar (or higher) system requirements as the Sims 3. Examples: Assassin's Creed IV, Battlefield 4, etc. Your system should be able (theoretically) to handle them.

The thing is, if you encounter the same message about "insufficient RAM", then it could indeed mean hardware problems.

As for the TeamViewer, due to time pressures I can't really do it as often anymore as I would like to. You have to understand that TeamViewer sessions tend to be very time-consuming, and besides, I also "have" to take care of the forum and the FB page of G4TW. In your case, I'm not even sure what else I could try, but...OK. If you want, check back here on the weekend, and go to the "chatbox". See if I'm there, and we'll see about the TeamViewer. 

But I can't guarantee anything, just to let you know in advance.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top