Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service Empty Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 04:44

Hi! I wanted to start off by thanking everyone at G4TW for being amazing and providing your services. I don't know where I would be without this site!

I just downloaded and installed TS4 using the G4TW torrent and everything seemed to be installed correctly (including the 2 C++ programs). I applied the fix and tried to start the game, but I received this error:

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service K1c5ex

I also noticed that the Sims 4 shortcut didn't show the Sims 4 logo. When I checked task manager, the cpu usage was below 10% and my antivirus programs were NOT running. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service Empty Re: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 05:00

Hi there! Very Happy

Have you actually checked that you meet the minimum requirements to run the game? You can take a look at those here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-system-requirements/

You can also use this page to automatically check how your specs hold up to it:
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Please, do let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service Empty Re: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 06:04

Ah, and there's the problem. At first glance, I thought I met all the requirements but when I used the site you linked the only thing I was missing was the video RAM. This saddens me, but oh well. I still have TS3 that I can mess around with lol.

Thanks for your help, anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Oct 2014, 22:54

yemuffin wrote:Ah, and there's the problem. At first glance, I thought I met all the requirements but when I used the site you linked the only thing I was missing was the video RAM. This saddens me, but oh well. I still have TS3 that I can mess around with lol.

Thanks for your help, anyway!

If your compuer is actually strong enough to handle the later expansions of Sims 3, you *should* be able to run TS4 too. Maybe even if you lower the graphics settings in the options menu.

Try "GameBooster", see this here:

http://dl.razerzone.com/master-guides/RazerGameBooster/GameBoosterOMG-ENG.pdf

In addition, lower the graphics settings in your options menu of TS4. See if that helps a bit. Good luck ! 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 23:21

Hi!

This is my first time to post here, maybe I got the wrong place to post. But I just wanted to share some (maybe) helpful tips, I experience that problem too. It maybe because of the antivirus blocking the game. When I install g4tw TS4, with antivirus turned off and add to exceptions the TS4 folder, it runs smoothly, played for hours. But then when I turn off my PC and play again, that error occured. Then I found out that my antivirus is blocking it again, I just turn off it again then the game run with no problem at all. Maybe you should have to add to exception the ts4 folder to your antivirus. And one more thing, play it with your antivirus turned off Smile

I hope this help a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top